Looking for Friends who are making 2019 their year...

Options

Replies

• Tim_0932
    Tim_0932 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • heshadharani
    heshadharani Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
  • 4mykidsnme
    4mykidsnme Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to be healthier,happier ,more fit! I'm wanting 2019 to be the best year yet!
  • RobinRaymondchasse
    Options
    Hello, I am in as well, time to make this my year!!!

• weightliftingbarbie
    Options
    After an awful year and god knows how much gained im starting a fresh 2nd jan
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi I definitely need to get back on track in 2019 so all feel free to add me - i need the help!
  • hamb123
    hamb123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!!
  • cabondz
    cabondz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Am in add me!
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
  • BethAnnieT
    BethAnnieT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it in 2019! First step, 10 lbs before Hawaii vacation in May. :) Add me!
  • Wishing_4_Wings
    Wishing_4_Wings Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    63 pounds to drop! Need some new peeps to help keep me motivated!
  • raqstar69
    raqstar69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need motivation to make 2019 my year!
  • nk9o
    nk9o Posts: 60 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    goal is 250 by end of next year. Now at 273, so this is doable. Working with nutritionist monthly. She indicates that I have been loosing an average of 8 lbs over the past few months, so exceeding my goal is very possible. Ideal target weight is 205
  • timetodothis19
    timetodothis19 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m new and excited about the shared support.
    Current Weight 280
    Ultimate goal 180
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,378 Member
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10713956/ultimate-accountability-challenge-uac-january-2019#latest is a great month-by-month way to build up self-awareness and accountability habits.

Take a read of the descriptions and testimonials, and follow the link there to join the group if it looks like it would suit. It can work for ANY activity level or type, personal eating plan, and where you are in your journey (barely beginning through keeping on track for maintenance).

You will never be "out of the challenge" As will be explained in the FAQs at this link, if you "use all 3 of your passes" your name won't be on the virtual Winner's Circle for the month, but you WILL be supported and encouraged to carry on with practicing the accountability steps. Those that keep on reports and try again the next month are the true winners of this challenge. I have just finished my 3rd month, and will be back there again in January. Hope to see some of you there.
  • Fitnessb93
    Fitnessb93 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in, I had lost weight, moved countries, gained it all back and more. Now I am somewhat stable in life, with a job and steady lifestyle to build good habits on.

Start weight: 59.2kg
    Goal weight 51kg
  • gliz2848
    gliz2848 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in! Looking to get rid of 50 pounds and get back in shape to enjoy outdoor activities. :)
  • tbduarte1
    tbduarte1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in 390 now. I want to get to 225 ultimately. I'll shoot for 299 for this year
  • roscoesmama1029
    roscoesmama1029 Posts: 14 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I'm in. I will get a good amount of weight off this year. Feel free to friend me.
  • kmrengert
    kmrengert Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please friend me, looking forward to meeting like minded people and achieving goals in 2019.