Biggest Loser Challenge JANUARY Registrations OPEN!

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    tnknoxt wrote: »
    How do you know which team you’re on? Thanks!

@tnknoxt when you're assigned a team, it will be listed in the thread where you posted your starting information.
  • tnknoxt
    tnknoxt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Feedback on this process: Just to let you know, I found the instructions quite complicated - I pressed the join button, but could not follow the instructions that followed after that, so I left the group. Where to post my information was complicated....there were posts from quite a long time ago, and I didnt' see where to leave my info. The team names also seemed somewhat offensive and contrary to what this forum is about - there were sort of discouraging names - certainly not uplifting, and appeared to poke at being overweight. After being initially quite interested last week, I was disappointed.
  • bridgecar197
    bridgecar197 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bridgecar197
    Starting weight 220.4
    Weigh in day - saturday
  • AB0215
    Options
    Bridgecar197
    Starting weight 220.4
    Weigh in day - saturday

@bridgecar197 Please click below to post your starting information

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10713500/january-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest
  • AB0215
    Options
    Registrations will close tomorrow night, ready to make your New Year's Resolution happen?!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    IsETHome wrote: »
    Feedback on this process: Just to let you know, I found the instructions quite complicated - I pressed the join button, but could not follow the instructions that followed after that, so I left the group. Where to post my information was complicated....there were posts from quite a long time ago, and I didnt' see where to leave my info. The team names also seemed somewhat offensive and contrary to what this forum is about - there were sort of discouraging names - certainly not uplifting, and appeared to poke at being overweight. After being initially quite interested last week, I was disappointed.

I personally am down 100 Flab-U-Less pounds and very proud of it! Of course, I had to melt more than one snowflake to get there. I have found this to be the most supportive team that demands accountability and compassion and I wouldn't still be here without my wonderful support group. As far as the instructions: you make a comment on this page (the one that you're on right now) and then you go over to the registration and register your starting weight and day of the week that you wish to weigh in on:
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
    (https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10713500/january-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )
    Easy peasy! Cheers!
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Maybe this is what I need. I’d like to join.
  • siamsiams
    siamsiams Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Joining
  • kathamh
    kathamh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I want to join

Username: kathamh
    Weigh in week: starting weight
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Todays Weight: 240
  • AB0215
    Options
    A few more hours left, registrations close tonight!
  • danalynn8654
    danalynn8654 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please

danalynn8654
    Friday
  • Runnerjess119
    Runnerjess119 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I can’t tell if I posted in the right place...but I want to join!
    Runnerjess119
    weigh in: Friday’s
    SW:153
  • sherrilew
    sherrilew Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Sounds like what I need.
  • AB0215
    Options
    sherrilew wrote: »
    I'm in. Sounds like what I need.

@sherrilew Don't forget to post your starting information by clicking the link below!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10713500/january-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest
  • michellelagle
    michellelagle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    michellelagle
    Starting Weight: 153
  • michellelagle
    michellelagle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah weigh in day: Monday
  • AB0215
    Options
    REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.

Please check back next month!!
  • dbdmora
    dbdmora Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join?
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    I know registration is closed but I was just wondering if you guys have any additional spots open?