20 Pounds Down *pics* (Still have a long way to go)

Options
Hi All!

Now I realize that I still have a long way to go but I wanted to show the progress I've made so far. Seeing as I am a Restaurant Manager for Red Robin and eat their food about every single day, I think I am doing pretty good! Also, I am always looking for good support friends so feel free to add me.

20LBSDown_Front.jpg

20LBSDown_Side.jpg

20LBSDown_Back.jpg

Sorry... Don't know how the links work

Replies

• katep2492
    katep2492 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

Now I realize that I still have a long way to go but I wanted to show the progress I've made so far. Seeing as I am a Restaurant Manager for Red Robin and eat their food about every single day, I think I am doing pretty good! Also, I am always looking for good support friends so feel free to add me.

20LBSDown_Side.jpg

lowercase img and [ ]
  • katep2492
    katep2492 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    so its [ img ] urlgoeshere [ /img ] w/out spaces
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • ViciousReemo
    Options
    wow! i just checked out all the pics and they are amazing
    it shows that you are looking sooo much better dan be4 and you look really taller now :)
    good luck
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!!! WTG!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    You are doing an outstanding job and should be proud of your hard work. . . You can definitely see the difference. . .
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference though!
    Especially in your face and belly!!
    Congrats!! ^-^
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    Thank you for sharing you weigh the same as me now 197.6. I've lost 4lbs. Be my friend.
  • Kittyfeliz
    Kittyfeliz Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Totally see a difference!!!!!!!! Sooooo proud of you!
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You can definitely see a difference.
  • JasonsWeightliftingWife
    Options
    Good For YOU! I can really tell that you came down in weight. I bet you are feeling so good~You should be so PROUD!
  • Kellllog
    Kellllog Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You've done really well! The difference is really obvious! Keep going! :D
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Especially too in your legs and the side profile shows a big difference! Congratulations thanks for sharing for others to feel motivated!
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Your skin looks so much smoother. You are doing awesome!
  • denimandroses
    Options
    Great job! You have every reason to be proud - keep up the good work! :happy:
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    awesome work, you look great!
  • anniecannie
    Options
    You look so awesome... and by seeing your pictures it makes me aware of how much a difference even 20lbs can make!
  • anniecannie
    Options
    You look so awesome... and by seeing your pictures it makes me aware of how much a difference even 20lbs can make!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    VERY nice job, you should be proud of yourself, I can really see the difference in your legs, chest and the width of your shoulders! Considering you work at the home of my favorite burger (Banzai ALL the way, baby!), it's VERY impressive!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    you are doing amazing and heck yea for a manager at red robin girllllllllllll thats my fav restraunt hahaha id never lose weight so good for you on staying committed you looked wonderful and it is def paying off
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!