New Day, New Here, New Me

Options
I woke up this morning and finally made the decision that today, would be the day I turned my life around. Over the past 5 years I have gain 50lbs and have tried many weight loss plans only to fail. I hope this tool and the people on this site will help keep me on track.

Replies

• hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous way to start the day :)

Feel free to add me! I have a support group as well if you're interested :)
  • jkb7
    jkb7 Posts: 8
    Options
    This site is fantastic at keeping me Motivated, good luck xx
  • martina123321
    Options
    I am new to the site today but been using it on my phone for the last 2 weeks have lost 5lb. My 3rd weigh in is tomorrow and hoping its another loss. Its a really good site and cant wait to begin my journey.

This is my time now and I am going to make it.

I have read some of the messages that have been posted and there are lots of ppl that have really blown me away and are inspirational. I hope one day that one person can say this about me.

I have a 19month old son who is amazing and I would love to see him grow up. I want to be a good role model to him and be able to show my family that I can do this.

This site has completely changed the way I look at food and am going to continue. All support is welcome.

Would love to hear about you story and journey. Please add me. Will love to meet you xxx
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Good for you and welcome to the site!
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    So much positive on here...read the blogs, read the post, become interactive by posting, joining challenges and friend people. Good luck on your journey.
  • Suzieqt81
    Suzieqt81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This is an excellent place to help you achieve your goals! Feel free to add me!
  • mmoyer1978
    mmoyer1978 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You couldn't have picked a better site to begin your adventure. EVERYONE on here is non-judgemental and VERY supportive. Welcome to the site and best of luck to you!