12lbs down in what feels like forever... I cant see much dif

Options
Hi everyone

So inspired by my new friend Chelsey who was brave and shared her progress pictures, here's mine. I cant really see much difference... :embarassed:
I have real issues with the way I look so to post these on somewhere so public is pretty terrifying!! :sick:
I'm now 135lbs but not taken pics yet!

Here goes:

23mmtfr.jpg

Replies

• glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    You're awesome for being brave enough to post pics. Rest assured, I can see a difference between the first and the third pictures. Good job!

Are you also taking measurements? It's always a good idea to. Sometimes you won't be able to see the changes, but the tape measure will be your proof.

Keep it up!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Absolutely agree. You can see more shape in your arms, across your middle and your legs have slimmed down - lucky you for losing all over! I think you definitely need to get that tape measure out if you're not feeling great about your achievement, because you'll see it there. Also, time to drop a dress size soon if you haven't already! Good luck :-)
  • Primrose1960
    Primrose1960 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference, and you look way more toned, can see the muscle and dont forget that muscle weight more than fat.
  • ChinaxDoll
    Options
    You look great!!
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    There is difference, well done!
  • jaybee25
    jaybee25 Posts: 117
    Options
    how did you get your pics to showm uo ???mine keep coming up with the link not the pic??
  • kstw
    kstw Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh there is definitely a difference! You have much better tone in your upper legs and they definitely look smaller. I can see it in the toning of your tummy as well. Sometimes inches lost are better than the amount of weight lost! Don't worry, the numbers will decline and you will see it in pounds lost too but be proud of beginning to tone your body. This keeps any problem with "belly bulges" or the like nonexistent.
  • MandaLen13
    MandaLen13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look great! Its hard to see the changes in ourself but rest assured that there is definitely a difference! What kind of exercise do you do? because I'd love to get my legs to slim down like yours did!

Keep up the good work!!!!
  • MandaLen13
    MandaLen13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    how did you get your pics to showm uo ???mine keep coming up with the link not the pic??

when you post the image code you have to make sure your on either side are lowercase.  They will automatically be in all caps but for some reason this forum wont accept the codes that way..
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words!! I have been measuring and the numbers have been going down!! :smile: I think you see yourself everyday so you kind of forget / dont notice so much!
    Thanks again everyone you all made me smile :bigsmile:
  • ang16
    ang16 Posts: 91
    Options
    Gemma, you look AMAZING !!!! I am inspired once again!!! Thanks for posting the pics as they will really help people who have been feeling like they aren't losing or toning. You rock! X
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, Gemma!! Keep up the good work...you've been working hard and it shows. Congratulations, girl, you ROCK!!
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you look awesome. I know it's a lot harder for us to see the weight loss in ourselves, but there is a big difference between the first and third pictures. Way to go!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You're in pretty good shape in your 'before' photo hence the loss is not localised but all over - can definitely see the results, you look really gr8 :) p.s. yes very brave posting the pics. I need to take some but keep deliberating what 'get up' to wear for them lol.
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i can see a difference, great job :)
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Gemma, there is definitely a difference in tone and definition, and your legs look slimmer. Thanks for posting and reminding me that it's time to take pictures again... I think I've lost 10-12 pounds since the last time I took them. Anyway, you look great, keep up all of your hard work!
  • llbird
    llbird Posts: 51
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in your arms and legs in particular. You look great and all your hard work is paying off. Keep it up!
  • colorfulcupcakes
    colorfulcupcakes Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference!! I guess it's just hard to see ourselves objectively. Can I also say I love that bra in the last pic, it is so cute!
  • sonybalony
    sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Wow Gemma!!! Yes there is ABSOLUTELY a difference!!! You can see all the hard work is paying off!!! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!