Need accountability

Options
Hi, I am beginning my journey on fitness pal and I need to stop starting but giving up! I need to start and not stop. I need accountability so I can resch my long term goal. Thank you.

Replies

• trishkeighran
    trishkeighran Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So I have 12 kilos to goal to achieve !! Lost 18 kilos so far - grantee was 21 but put 3 back on :o ! <3
  • trishkeighran
    trishkeighran Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am beginning my journey on fitness pal and I need to stop starting but giving up! I need to start and not stop. I need accountability so I can resch my long term goal. Thank you.
    Me too Sam

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,398 Member
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10713956/ultimate-accountability-challenge-uac-january-2019#latest is a great month-by-month way to build up self-awareness and accountability habits.

Take a read of the descriptions and testimonials, and follow the link there to join the group if it looks like it would suit. It can work for ANY activity level or type, personal eating plan, and where you are in your journey (barely beginning through keeping on track for maintenance).

You will never be "out of the challenge" As will be explained in the FAQs at this link, if you "use all 3 of your passes" your name won't be on the virtual Winner's Circle for the month, but you WILL be supported and encouraged to carry on with practicing the accountability steps. Those that keep on reports and try again the next month are the true winners of this challenge. I have just finished my 3rd month, and will be back there again in January. Hope to see some of you there.
  • jtced
    jtced Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I’m restarting AGAIN! I need all the accountability I can get. I’ve gain all plus some of what I’ve lost in the past.
  • timetodothis19
    timetodothis19 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    jtced wrote: »
    I’m restarting AGAIN! I need all the accountability I can get. I’ve gain all plus some of what I’ve lost in the past.

Hi jtced - I am the same! It always seems to come back. I joined the group named: Accountability-Daily Support/motivation group. It looks like a great group if you want to join with me!