2018 Year-end review (pics!)

Options
I am very happy with my results, even though there are and have been times when it feels like its taking forever to get where I want to be. I am working on enjoying the moment and being proud of all I have accomplished. I've lost an average of 1.3 pounds per week for the past 11 months. My starting weight was 265, and is now (as of today) 199. I have a solid 30 more pounds I want to lose before I reevaluate where I want my end goal to be. Here are some photos of my amazing year. Please share yours too!

ki80d3kqv9hk.jpg

4hf0xn8slhsy.jpg

2korowxakomc.jpg

ojyrqbves3gv.jpg

smzt0vf6qmdb.jpg

Replies

• Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You look fantastic!
  • daveredvette
    daveredvette Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    great job
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Onederland!!!!!! <--- Yes, I am jealous!
    You look amazing!
  • grahamgmills80
    grahamgmills80 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well done.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    @kadimcnair Looking gorgeous, Great Transformation :)
  • kadimcnair
    kadimcnair Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    noodlesno wrote: »
    Well done. You should be so proud. How did you lost 6lbs in December during the month of excess? Blows my mind. That is shear dedication! X

My year - I lost 6 Stone (84lbs or 36kg) and am healthier and more confidence than have been in years. Went on 8 incredible holidays. Survived a massive restructure at work and still have a job. Brought my uncle out of my flat so own it by myself (and the bank!!). Also extented the leasehold so it is worth more money. Spend so many nights out with so many wonderful friends. Invested and worked on my mental health and am now more stable and content. My family are healthy and still wonderful.

All in all a amazing year with some much achieved. Here is to 2019 being even better.

Thanks to all on MFP, alot would not have been possible without support and inspiration from you wonderful lot.

3qy1ejy7v0xy.png

You look amazing!!

I have myself a couple days to kind of indulge. Christmas Eve and Christmas day. I stuck to my meal plans every other day. It was tough, but I'm tougher. At my job, clients bring us snacks and desserts all the time. It killed me! Lol
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,320 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! You both look amazing!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    You have made fantastic progress and you look amazing!
  • Isca_1
    Isca_1 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • Meganlea1234
    Meganlea1234 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome! Kudos to both of you! I hope that I can achieve as much in 2019.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!