First progress pics... 28lb down. :/

Options
Hope it worked below....

Replies

• Jessabelle12
    Options
    I had a rough week and lost motivation. then last night my manager took me to one side and whispered to me..

"Jess, you've lost so much weight! you look great. I didn't want to say it in front of everyone but I had to say something" - this is a manger of a pub - a 30-something guy who's a bit of a hard-man! It was the nice slap in the face I needed - I've come to far so WHY why whyyy give up now? So I'm back and thought this morning - i would reluctantly take progress pics - but I was so happy with them I had to upload them... so... here goes nothing - me, 28lb lighter. Aaaargh....

frront-1.jpg

side-1.jpg
  • ljbhill
    ljbhill Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!! Definately why stop now? You can really see the difference! And the comments will only keep coming :drinker:
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hun I just want to say don't you dare give up!!

You look fantastic and you can see a massive difference, just keep going you will get there :)
  • Mandalynn304
    Mandalynn304 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you are doing FANTASTIC, keep it up
  • Galathea96
    Galathea96 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look great and have changed a lot. So don't give up, keep on going!
  • lenny1976
    lenny1976 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Well done x
  • JennysMan
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work! No reason to quit now since you have found your magic formula! :)
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!
  • PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can see an amazing difference, and it's only the start! Keep going! You've just shown everyone and yourself that you are capable of doing it! :)
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    You've done great girl! Keep pushing!
  • allehp
    allehp Posts: 96
    Options
    Look at those collar bones! :) Nice work!!!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing (:
  • anniecannie
    Options
    You are doing so awesome!!!
  • Grettles
    Grettles Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Go you!!!! Keep it up!!!
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! Definitely don't stop now!!!!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Dont stop now you look FANTASTIC!! what are you doing? anyways those side profile views really show it:smile: although you can tell in both
  • klewis81
    klewis81 Posts: 122
    Options
    Your stomach area looks awesome!! I'm saving these for motivation. Keep it up, we all have bad days/weeks but you just gotta keep plugging away!
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Don't give up, you deserve this..
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Amazing! If it was easy, everyone would be doing it. Don't give up now, you've come so far already!
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Your side profile pic is amazing!!!!!!! You are an inspiration!!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!