Ultimate Indulgence

Trixtabella
Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
So what is your ultimate indugence or treat that you give to yourself? Doesn't have to be food related, could be a massage, new clothes or you know long spak in the tub.

Personally mine is nice long bath, usually I will start with a shower give myself a good scrub and then I will run a nice long bath stick a face mask on and just lay in there with some candles, insense and a glass of wine. I usually do this on a sunday night.

Replies

• bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Mine would be an outfit complete with new shoes, I have 3 kids so this doesn't happen very much so when I drop a size this is a nice reward, as far as food I would say a blizzard from Dairy Queen I love chocolate and ice cream is my weakness so in order to keep me going every once in awhile I do give myself a treat like that. I dont reward myself with food but you still have to live and Im not going to eliminate these things from my life just have them occassionally I wouldnt have lost 46 lbs without having the occasional treat but they arent rewards for working out Its more like a once a month or every other month kind of treat plus I work it into my food diary and plan for it, actually every 15 lbs I have non food rewards like new workout clothes, new outfit, date night with my husband.
  • MandaLen13
    MandaLen13 Posts: 151 Member
    A few hours on the couch with a good book. I usually treat myself to this after a good workout. I used to reward workouts with food...but not since MFP! :)
  • Mandalynn304
    Mandalynn304 Posts: 74 Member
    A good Concert :)
  • sephetlia
    sephetlia Posts: 31 Member
    What Mandalynn said - I LOVE a good concert! They're what my yearly schedule revolves around, haha. As far as food goes, though, I pretty much always keep a tub of Ben and Jerry's in my freezer for when I have the calories/fat amount left. If I can get it in, I will! I'm awful like that. :)
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    honestly it's still food! I was talking to a friend last night about shoe shopping and I said "I don't care about clothes I don't care about shoes...just give me some really nice groceries"

Last night I treated myself buy buying two ribeyes. I'm having the other tonight.

To me, that is ultimate indulgence.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Food indulgence of mine would be waffle and ice cream haha, me and my boyfriend wenrt out for a meal the other week and I made him have one for his desert so a could have a few bites :heart: