Focus T25 starting on 01/01/19

Options
balibee146
balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
edited December 2018 in Fitness and Exercise
Just got this today and planning on starting tomorrow Jan 1st and doing Monday and Tuesday tomorrow, then just following the calendar.
I did Insanity years ago but now my dodgy knee and not being at my fittest means I chose this one.
Anyone else got the programme and fancy a buddy up starting tomorrow for motivation and encouragement??

Replies

• vetvicki
    vetvicki Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I don't have this anymore but when I did do it I LOVED it! It's very adaptable for your knee. I did it about 5 months after having twins and really got into it. Love Shaun T! Hope you enjoy it, I'm tempted to sign up again now 😄
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I did alpha and beta two summers ago and it made my knees very sore. Not sure what specifically, but my knees were sore through the whole program, and are not when I do my other workouts. Good luck.
  • benn8895
    benn8895 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it today so I'm hoping to start it next week. I'll be a week behind you but I'd love for us to be able to support each other on the journey. Feel free to add me as a friend on here : )
  • SammyKatt13
    SammyKatt13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just started on the 31st, always start on a Monday for me. I'm following Tania and doing the modified version for most of it.
  • jbuksa6
    jbuksa6 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I’m doing a mix of Shaun T now u til the 14th. I’m doing his new step program Transform 20. I’ll be accountability buddies with ya if you want
  • monicapiazza
    monicapiazza Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I hope there is another T25 challenge thread in 8 weeks or so :) I’m doing 8 weeks of turbo jam before attempting T25 lol.
  • jbuksa6
    jbuksa6 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I’ll do it with you in 8 weeks. Next week I start the 6 weeks program.