Weekly weight in- accountability/support

Options
Hi... I'm Liz. I'm 27 and currently 100kg.

I'm hard working and loving but for various reasons have not put myself first. I'm fed up of making excuses so I'd like to change that and gradually shift some weight. I'm about small changes to habits that I've spend my life doing...

I would love the help and support of some new myfittnesspal friends to account to. All I ask is for some positively and sharing progress, minimum one update each week to help spur each other on? Anyone game?

Replies

• time2change1111
    time2change1111 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I’m in!

I am currently 125 kg and looking to get much healthier in 2019.
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I would love this. I need the accountability and support. Like you, I have made other people and things around me a priority, and it's time to put myself first again! I lost 35lbs, and over the last few months have put 28 of it back on again. I want to lose those 28, and eventually drop a total of 90.
  • AJNMayne
    AJNMayne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my first post. Accountability is a must for me to be successful. Fresh start. I am 53 and am starting to have daily joint pain, I want/need to get a handle on this before it gets too far ahead of me.
  • vetvicki
    vetvicki Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP today. I am 81.6kg and my goal weight is 72kg to start. I'm going on holiday in 6 weeks and don't want to feel disgusting in a bikini.
  • gamecocksrugby
    gamecocksrugby Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 289 and would like to get to 211 in a year.
  • kylaaimee
    kylaaimee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Very keen for some friendly accountability, all welcome to 'friend me'. I'm at 99kg down from 107kg became winter lazy. I'm back at it with a mini goal of 90kg before my birthday in April.
  • time2change1111
    time2change1111 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I’d like to lose 11 kg by mid April when I go overseas.
  • raeannag
    raeannag Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 39 and 230lbs. I want to lose 10 pounds a month and would love weekly accountability!!!
  • lindsay_mur
    lindsay_mur Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I’ve gained about 25 lbs since high school and I’m graduating college this year. I’d like to shed some pounds before graduation.
  • Lenpayasa
    Lenpayasa Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    What days are weigh-ins?