New to fitness pal and looking for recipes

Options
Is there a place on my fitness pal to browse meal ideas etc please

Replies

• queennamo0616
    queennamo0616 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like to create recipes lol. You’re free to browse my foods and ask how I make them. I’ve tried to make it public but haven’t quite figured it out. I’m not new here, I lost 68 pounds throughout the year but just rejoined!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Check out the MFP blog feed, always lots of recipes on there.
  • rcreynol3090
    rcreynol3090 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    Check out the MFP blog feed, always lots of recipes on there.

I have found that the MFP blog recipes are hit-or-miss, as in some that I tried just did not give acceptable results in taste, texture, or quality.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,979 Member
    Options
    Posting in the recipes forum might yield more responses. Personally, I'm more likely to respond to a somewhat more specific query. I find a query that is so open-ended kind of overwhelming, as I cook a lot and am always improvising and trying new things. Maybe people who rely on a smaller core group of recipes that they use frequently find it easier to focus on a recommendation to a broad question. I don't even like picking three books for a desert island. :smile:

A lot of people will browse open diaries, or send friend requests to people with closed diaries that they've noticed posting in the forums who seem like a good fit in terms of calorie goals and eating styles.

Best of luck.
  • duskyjewel
    duskyjewel Posts: 286 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    http://www.skinnytaste.com

Been eating from this site for six years, LOVE her recipes! All nutrition info on every recipe.