Ultimate Accountability Challenge-"UAC"-January 2019

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
You are invited to check us out...

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND an emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.

This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.

We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!

The accountability is a daily report of:
1)More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
4)Daily or every third day reporting of your fulfillment of the above.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month
Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification!!

This group emphasizes long-term changes, but you can sign up for one month at a time.

January is a great time to join: click on the link below

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/129754-ultimate-accountability-challenge-january-2019

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Great time of year for a New Year's resolution promoting a healthy lifestyle challenge. January will be my 14th month participating in the UAC Challenge. Welcome to all the new team members who are joining UAC for the first time in January, and to the "virtual friends" with whom I have become acquainted in the last several months. We are all cheerleaders on this journey for the very simple reason we are better together!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,960 Member
    Hi Everyone!

If you truly want to lose weight/gain weight/maintain your weight, UAC will help you develop habits to achieve your long term goals.

I’ve been in UAC 9 months & never plan to stop! I can’t say enough good things about this challenge or the community of folks that check in daily to support one another!

Try it! You’ll see what I mean!
  • roma49
    roma49 Posts: 173 Member
    I personally thrive on UAC
    This challenge has a great supportive community that encourage & support you each and every day, join in January to see what I mean
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    I am really looking forward to January's UAC! This December I have been getting by with just the goal of not ruining all my progress. I have been successful but next month I plan to kick it up a notch and set some more goals. This group is so perfect for me and I recommend it for anyone!
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    For people who thrive on developing good habits, gradual success, and an optimistic group of members, the January UAC is a good option!
  • RangerRickL
    Our UAC team members are the most important reason to join the January UAC challenge!!
    For those who are serious about dealing with a long-term problem with a long-term solutions, our thoughtful eating, exercising and journaling habits are the best way to achieve your goals.
    Join us today. See the January link above.
    Hope to see you with us in the new year!
    Rick

pz6om882hh24.jpg
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Thanks @RangerRickL This is a great challenge, very helpful. I didn't expect to be in the winners circle for december, but I plan to be there in January.
  • ProfDawnLee
    ProfDawnLee Posts: 127 Member
    I did this in the past and it helped keep me accountable. January is a good month to get motivated. December has been tough. Ready for 2019 to begin!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,795 Member
    I need to seriously focus to start 2019 with a bang, so I would love to join this round.
  • RangerRickL
    483adecvxsbg.png
    We are finishing up the toughest month of the year. December is SOOO difficult for most of us...me too!
    It's just 3 days until the start of the January UAC. See the link below and join us as we regain our balance
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/members/129754-ultimate-accountability-challenge-january-2019
  • MadisonMolly2017
    I walked tonight because of UAC.

Join us!!
  • RangerRickL
    y44hq10iio59.jpg
    It's almost a new year. The best way to achieve your goals, weight loss or maintenance, is to have accountability to thoughtful healthy habits. Make the right choice!
    We invite you to get to know us at the Ultimate Accountability Challenge, see our January link in the post string above.
  • RangerRickL
    I just finished reading a number of our UAC team mates posts. They are inspiring.
    We also have 79 people signed up for the January 2019 monthly UAC team. For me, it's makes me happy to see so many of our current and prior team members signed up for January of a new year.
    It's not too late to join us on this healthy journey. It's truly the best way to have a healthy life. Put me to the test...join us.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Yes! “Truly the best way to have a healthy life”

This!

Please try UAC with us!
  • RangerRickL
    rs990gul1z5q.jpg
    We encourage you to join us for the best long-range goal achieving challenge of the MFP.
    Take a look at our team. Click this link https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/129754-ultimate-accountability-challenge-january-2019

Happy and Healthy New Year to you!
    RangerRickL
    or better, Rick
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Although I run a different challenge, UAC is still my favourite.

By participating in UAC, I lost 25kg (50lbs) in 5 months, gone into full maintenance and kept the weight off for a further 12 months. I intend to be part of UAC for a long time.
    • UAC does not have weigh ins.
    • UAC does not not mandate exercise you cannot or do not want to do.
    • UAC is not competing against others.

What UAC is:
    • UAC is a fantastic community with daily discussion.
    • UAC builds healthy maintainable habits to manage your weight and your health.

Successful, long term, weight loss / weight management REQUIRES lifestyle adaption. Not diets. That is the core of UAC.

If you are looking for the BEST challenge on MFP. *** THIS IS IT ***

If you are SERIOUS about losing weight and intend to KEEP IT OFF, **FOREVER**. Then UAC is the challenge for you.

If you want your New Years resolution to lost weight and get in shape to last past Mind January, then UAC is the challenge for you.

My initial goal to lose weight was from a New Years Day discovery in 2017. I was less than 1lb from the obese BMR for the first time in my life. I was working (slowly) on losing weight, but I found UAC in April that year having only shed 10lbs of a 50lbs target (in 4 months). Using UAC's techniques of tracking and activity, I lost a further 50lbs in 5 months much easier than the first 10lbs. UAC's principles work.

What's more. I've kept all the weight off for over a year.

See you in January.
  • Michelllecx7
    Michelllecx7 Posts: 33 Member
    Today was day 1. So far so good. However day 1 is always easy. Let's stay positive.