So the photographer seemed to be a little biased...

Options
Rae6503
Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
A friend showed me this link and I found it 'um entertaining and thought I'd pass it on...

http://www.theoriginalmudrunphotos.com/popular/717604566_z3vj3#717604566_z3vj3

Replies

• thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Did men or smaller chested women participate in this even?
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    So what...everyone loves boobs.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Huh. When I did the Warrior Dash, a modeling portfolio and your body measurements weren't even part of the application process.
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    lol
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    That's alot of boobs and *kitten*! LOL That's awesome. It'd be really cool to do a mud run, I think.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    that little so-and-so! that IS biased!!!! he should be ashamed of himself! he takes ALL pics of T and not even ONE of A?? wrong. T&A need love in equal doses. *wanders back to ogle pics a lil more*
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    so 3/4 the participents were scantily clad females and only 1/4 were average people or men
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Huh. When I did the Warrior Dash, a modeling portfolio and your body measurements weren't even part of the application process.
    My brother just did the Warrior Dash in Crawfordsville, IN on the 13th (his birthday) and loved it. He's planning to sign up for the Spartan Race too I think next year.

In regard to these pics, perhaps there were just more women participants since we all know men don't like to get dirty! :bigsmile:

I love the pics where people are spitting out muddy water! YUCK!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    ha ha..my hubby does the mud run twice a year..it really doesn't look like that here:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • shonasteele
    Options
    that little so-and-so! that IS biased!!!! he should be ashamed of himself! he takes ALL pics of T and not even ONE of A?? wrong. T&A need love in equal doses. *wanders back to ogle pics a lil more*

LOL! :laugh:
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    That looks like so much fun lol
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Can you blame him?? Those were some fine boobies.
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I especially like the ones where the women's face is cut off of the picture. Blatent oggling is so much funnier. :laugh:

It looks like fun though.
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Can you blame him?? Those were some fine boobies.

^ This.
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I hate to rain on your parade but the pictures are sorted by popularity. If you start at the back of the pictures (on page 50), there are plenty of other shots. Basically, it's not the photographer who was a bit biased (though clearly he still took the boob shots) but the guys who've been looking at the pictures.
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I hate to rain on your parade but the pictures are sorted by popularity. If you start at the back of the pictures (on page 50), there are plenty of other shots. Basically, it's not the photographer who was a bit biased (though clearly he still took the boob shots) but the guys who've been looking at the pictures.

this maybe makes it even funnier. :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

Well that makes a little more sense. Still fun to look at though.