Turned 40 now I need to lose 40

Options
So I want to share my every day struggles with you. Last year I lost 20 lbs to gain it all back plus 15. This year I will be married for 15 years and we want to go on a cruise and I don't to be the fat one. I need encouragement and I want to see who will join me. Today is day one. So far not so bad. I drank a lot of water and I am under my calories. I really want some chocolate but I am fighting the urge. Add me if you want to follow my loss journey.

Replies

• laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I added you. I also have 40 ish pounds to lose and would like to make a dent in that before I go on vacation Disney/cruise. Let’s do this.
  • danetteh31
    danetteh31 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Day 2 a little bit about me. I am an RN BSN. I recently graduated with my bachelors degree. I have been a nurse for 5 years. I have worked nightshift for the past 3 years and just switched to day shift. I have been married for almost 15 years in Feb. I have a 12 year old boy and a 9 year old boy. I like to read books, go for walks and go on vacation. Today in the icu has been busy, so I really haven't had
    a chance to think about food. My Garmin didn't work for the first 4 hrs I was a wake. However, I feel today is good. As me as a friend if you want to follow me!