Looking for super duper motivating friends!!

Options
2O2OisMyYear
2O2OisMyYear Posts: 27 Member
edited January 2019 in Introduce Yourself
I promise I will log in every day post pics of my yummy low cal recipes and log my food daily! I have a lot to lose so I’ll be here for awhile.. let’s do this!

Replies

• marcebaquera
    marcebaquera Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    no..... 2019 is my year lol... hi girl.. I was here 3 years ago at 207, lose weight went down to 165.. but then I had a baby on march and even tho I only gain 25lbs during pregnancy and after she was born i was 172.. but then everything hits and I started gaining weight again,, but at 200 now and I'm so ready to work hard...
  • brookemac2016
    brookemac2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need help doing this. I have tried previously but i can't motivate myself.
    If you girls are up for help getting motivated and up to help motivate another, I'm in.
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I sent a friends request! I need more active, engaging friends! I love interacting and just getting to know my MfP friends better.
  • emptystxrs
    emptystxrs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on and off of here for so long! I really gave up these past few months and gained back almost everything I had lost (40 lbs). But 2019 will be better!
  • DeniseMarSi
    DeniseMarSi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just looked back at my history of MFP and realize since 2013 I’ve been losing and regaining the same twenty pounds or so. I really would like to also make new friends that can relate. I have a hard time being consistent for a long period of time. I was doing weight watchers until about Halloween then fell off the wagon so to speak for holidays and been so off track ever since.
  • 2O2OisMyYear
    2O2OisMyYear Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the requests! I’m happy we can do this together
  • Ayriz
    Ayriz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on an off for years. I’m hoping to really commit to my goals. Let’s help each other out!!