Again...

Options
tburgardt
tburgardt Posts: 62 Member
Who else is on the new year new me train? I know I am.... For the 3rd or 4th year in a row. Lol. It's always the same goals, same resolutions, same everything every year. Well let's make this one count! Add me if you want.

Replies

• vanillahugz1
    vanillahugz1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am totally with ya and understand completely BUT my mom had to "quit" smoking about 1000 times before she actually did so I think I will continue to start my fitness dream until one of these times, I never have to "start" again. Maybe 2019 will be "The Year of Our Last Start" !!
  • lindsleyc
    lindsleyc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, hoping this time it sticks. Trying to keep previous successes and failures in perspective this time around.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    tburgardt wrote: »
    Who else is on the new year new me train? I know I am.... For the 3rd or 4th year in a row. Lol. It's always the same goals, same resolutions, same everything every year. Well let's make this one count! Add me if you want.

whats going to be different this year?
  • samjowens0215
    samjowens0215 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here girl, ive used tbis app as a way to see how much ive eaten so I have an understanding feel free to send me a request samjowens0215 :smile:)
  • oneillm45
    oneillm45 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    *waves*

Same here. But I figure if I don't try and start again, I've absolutely no chance of succeeding.
  • Dawncxe
    Dawncxe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here. I did really well 4 years ago for a entire year and then screwed it all up. Hopefully, this year will be different. I have being this big so I have the motivation; just hope it sticks with me.
  • lgrix
    lgrix Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    New year and a new start. Trying to make it a lifestyle change for losing some weight and gaining some muscle.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options

QFT. Don't just do the same thing over again and hope it works. Figure out WHY it hasn't worked and change that part of your plan. Read the Most Helpful Posts threads pinned to the top of each forum and Good Luck!
  • CrunchyG
    CrunchyG Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am also on the train for what feels like the millionth time. I ate clean and well yesterday and am ready to do the same today. Baby steps!
  • tburgardt
    tburgardt Posts: 62 Member
    Options

Honestly I have no idea. But I have to do something for myself so I can keep up with the little ones. I'm tired of being tired.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Honestly I have no idea. But I have to do something for myself so I can keep up with the little ones. I'm tired of being tired.

i would suggest you do some reading of the stickies as there's loads of useful info.

think lifestyle changes that are sustainable, not a diet that you start and stop.