Vegan anyone??

Options
waterwoman78
waterwoman78 Posts: 2 Member
Would love to share recipes and new ideas on Vegan lifestyle and losing weight!

Replies

• Anibunni92
    Anibunni92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Vegan!!!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Not vegan, but I cook a lot of vegan recipes. My diary's open if you wanna browse.
  • karmafels
    karmafels Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not vegan, but I cook a lot of vegan recipes. My diary's open if you wanna browse.

I can't see your diary??
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    It's open... That's odd. Send me a friend request, then. Maybe the system's being weird.
  • smit7633
    smit7633 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Not vegan but whole foods plant based♥️ just started in Sept and already lost 20lbs. I love The Happy Pear on YouTube because they use all whole foods and mostly easily accessed ingredients. So many vegan vloggers use substitute vegan meats and cheeses which are so heavily processed, but I don't think I have ever seen them use that stuff on their channel. Also Cooking with Plants on YouTube is incredible I just made her potato black bean seitan roast and it was awesome! Just like meatloaf but 100% whole foods! Good luck on your journey.
  • shelanoor6883
    shelanoor6883 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I starting the vegan diet for month now & i love it so much. I feel energetic all the time.. however finding recipes & planet based products in my country are difficult for me..
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Another favorite:

Salad with boca spicy "chicken" patty chopped, avocado, tomatoes, red onions. I use ranch greek yogurt dressing but my husband who is vegan uses Amy's balsamic vinegar.

Watch the calories though it can creep up or at least I can make my salad around 400-500 calories:).
  • Dame_sans_merci
    Dame_sans_merci Posts: 74 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I eat meat but my veggie bloke wants to eat vegan 3 times a week so I am joining him (since I make most meals)

Todays is vegan day #1;

Breakfast (500 cals: A large bowl of ‘carrot cake’ oatmeal (with coconut milk, dried fruit and walnuts)

Lunch (300 cals): A weight watchers wrap with ‘Oumph’ vegan pulled pork and salad

Dinner (500 cals): A huge bowl of mixed salad with Moroccan falafel, reduced fat houmous, chilli olives, spiced roast sweet potato, small folded flatbread, balsamic vinegar

Dessert (80 cals): Mango dairy free yoghurt

Evening Snack (100 cals): 2 cookies and a dash of Oat milk in a cup of Assam tea

• arizonadesert3
    arizonadesert3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Coming back to MFP and vegan. Would like to read and share with you all!

I always start my day with one of the plant milks. I use them all. (Funny, because as a child, I did not like or drink milk!)

Dinner (last night): Grilled Gardein Chipolte Lime "Chicken" Crispy Fingers, roasted balsamic string beans, and a huge salad.

Happy New Year, everyone!