New Mom trying to lose baby weight

Options
Hello,

I am looking for a group to lose my baby weight with. I have about 15 pounds to lose and just can't get it together. I admit, I am somewhat of an emotional eater. I eat to much when I am tired, bored, and stressed. Plus I enjoy red wine-; If anyone would like an accountability friend, let me know.

Thanks,
Helen

Replies

• feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    There are a quite a few of us in the same situation! My twins are 9m old and only now am I making a real effort to lose the baby weight. Just take it one day at a time...
  • Jacksonsmomma2211
    Jacksonsmomma2211 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Helen! My name is Amber and I too am trying to lose the baby weight. Although I have quite a bit more to lose. Being a new mom has been rough and exciting all at the same time.
    You can add me as a friend if you would like. I've noticed that I am more likely to exercise because I want to keep up with the friends I have made here on MFP.
    Good Luck!
  • BuffytheBloody
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom to a 10month old, and thats currently what Im trying to lose myself! Good luck!
  • sazino
    sazino Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I think I am your twin! My son just turned 1, and I still need to lose 30lb. I also eat when bored and stressed. And I love my wine!! I am dedicated to getting this weight off, as we are thinking about baby #2 and I want to do it right this time! I gained 60lb with my first pregnancy :(, and I WONT do that again!
  • JS295
    JS295 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me, too! I've got 20-25 lbs to go and MFP has been a real motivator. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • juliej05
    Options
    Hi! I have 8 month old twins and I'm still trying to lose my pre-baby weight from my two and a half year old! It's so hard when you can't put yourself first anymore. I'm new here too. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Nagisa_Tomoya
    Options
    I am having a hard time loosing my baby weight... and I gave birth a year and a half ago. I would love to have people who are going through the same thing to help motivate me.
    Also I found this site that is worth looking at... This lady named Lindsay Brin has had 3 chidren and looses the weight everytime.

http://www.momsintofitness.com/