Hello

Options
Hi, I'm a 35 yr old mom of one. I have managed to quit smoking for a year and a half now and would really just like to be healthier all around. I'm just trying to take the weight off that I put on from quitting, to start.

Replies

• lpitcock
    lpitcock Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on giving up smoking! That is no easy task. We are all here to support you in your new goals. Welcome to the MFP club!
  • ceeshelman
    Options
    Welcome. You have instant goal buddies here, so be sure to befriend me so I can cheer you on. Congrats on quitting smoking. My husband quit last fall (he and I forgot to note the actual date and before long we will not be able to remember how many years which I find humorous) and he had smoked for more years than you have been alive. You can keep it up and lose weight. This is the easiest site I have ever used to lose weight. People are full on friendly with very little craziness. Ce
  • mmaboydwechanged
    Options
    This is a good place to start. :)
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Just starting every morning here with my coffee, is a great place to start!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Congratulations on the quitting smoking,,,,,,great choice. You have come to the right place to lose weight. I put on a lot of weight when I quit smoking and thats why I am here to be healthy overall.

Good luck.