Losing Baby weight

Options
I had my daughter like a year ago and i have these bits of weight on like my hips and just about my hips that i can't seem to get off. its driving me insane and making it hard for me to wear certain pants and skirts. :explode: And tips on losing that area of weight?! :bigsmile: Thank you.

Replies

• MegganLupi
    Options
    I had my daughter like a year ago and i have these bits of weight on like my hips and just about my hips that i can't seem to get off. its driving me insane and making it hard for me to wear certain pants and skirts. :explode: And tips on losing that area of weight?! :bigsmile: Thank you.
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I don't think you can pick where you want to lose from. That being said, cutting calories and increasing cardio is what it's all about around here. Welcome!
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    If only it were possible to drop weight in one specific area....We are in similar situations, I had my son in Oct 07, managed to get down to prebaby weight quickly, son stopped nursing, I didn't stop eating..hello 10 pounds..most of it on my hips, tummy and rear. I have that same area of fat that is hanging around, the only thing that is making mine budge is literally working it off. I am doing alot of cardio, elliptical, walking, aerobics...with bits of strength training mixed in. It is helping, I have lost almost 6 inches on my hips in the past 2 months,,,but I am working out 6-7 days a week to make it happen. Hope that helps!
  • MegganLupi
    Options
    Thanks. I am trying to get back in with my workout routine. It's been a challenge. (I am not very graceful and have managed to tear ligements in my ankle and my knee in the past year.) But i am slowly getting the just my hip area isn't shrinking so i will keep pushing. Thanks.