Sudden anxiety struggling

Options
deeblues13
deeblues13 Posts: 84 Member
I was out when i had a sort of panic attack well what i would describe as one in the lead up to this i had been busy and lack of sleep 3 days in a row leading up to new years i was out having a few drinks with friends my heart rate went up to nearly 180 bpm and since then its like my bodies just in a state of shock im extremely anxious and i will do things through out the day i remember doing them but dont feel like i was in the moment although hard to describe how it feels i just feel on edge i dont feel like myself i dont want to talk to anyone i was in a queue waiting earlier and it felt like i had been there for ages i started to panic again feeling like there was no way out i had to talk myself down in my head and say its only a feeling theres nothing to be scared of your ok your ok
I managed to get home fine but im worried even when i think to things that happened before this episode im like wow how did i do that im scared to even go shopping and most things i do im trying to stick to my routine as much as possible but just feeling plain rubbish at the moment never really experienced anything like this before can anyone relate and let me know theres a light at the end of this tunnel so upset my years started like this i should have been more mindfull and given my body and mind a rest before it got to this

Replies

• htracey42
    htracey42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Don’t be upset with yourself. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and I believe you have received your asking based on your last sentence.