I Don't Feel Good

Options
I haven't been feeling great for the past few days and I have no idea of why. The lower part of my stomach hurts from time to time and I have no idea of what it is. I eat yogurt, protein bars, crackers, bread and other good things that are healthy. I usually wake up in the middle of the night with a aching pain. I tried going to the bathroom and that didn't really help. I don't drink soda so I doubt its because of carbonation build up and I'm a pecistarian. I try and get protein other ways but I am still clueless on why I've been feeling crappy other than the fact I've been working round the clock.

Replies

• chloebelle777
    Options
    i agree with sunrise, please go see a doctor. But when I eat yogurt, my stomach hurts. I don't know if that is the cause, but I cannot eat it.

I hope you feel better!
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    thats what im thinking. I'll go visit one if it continues cuz this is not fun!
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    maybe a stomach bug or check the foods you are eating hope they are not outdated and fiber can be rough on your stomach.
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    Options
    yeah ive been eating a lot of fiber too. I talked to my mom about it and she told me to cut my fiber in half. We buy the Fiber one bars and my mom told me to eat one a day instead of two and to see how it goes.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    good advice here.

I have a question, I googled it, but I got no results. what is "pecistarian"?
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    Options
    good advice here.

I have a question, I googled it, but I got no results. what is "pecistarian"?

I'm like a vegetarian but I will eat fish.
  • eksb
    eksb Posts: 93
    Options
    *pescitarian
  • jpatrickwinstead
    Options
    Make sure you're getting enough fat. Coconut oil, olive oil, avocados, nuts.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I think the mix of high fiber intake and the bacterias found in yogurt could result in a belly-ache.
  • ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I tried one of those Fibre One Bars over here a couple of months ago - I felt sooo off afterwards fand it lasted for a couple of days.

I am slowly learning the kind of Fibre my body can't handle and so far it's all the things I love - Baked Beans, Edamame Beans and Kidney Beans, but one of those Fibre One Bars puts me right where the Beans do, in constant pain for days.

If you have been eating alot of them, maybe your body just can't handle the amount of fibre that is trying to get through it.

But, like the others have advised, seeing a Doctor would be better (and I should also probably take that same advice! :smile: )
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Pescetarian is the term you're looking for.

You could have a lower GI bug, or a UTI. See your doc.
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    Options
    Pescetarian is the term you're looking for.

You could have a lower GI bug, or a UTI. See your doc.

DEFINITELY not a UTI. lol trust me, you would know if u had one of those. lol