Motivation and Support

Options
Hi!! I’m Jo from the south of England. Starting up on MFP again and am looking for motivators and in return I’ll help motivate you!!!
Desperate to lose a stone by March as I’ll be 40....

Replies

• AnnabellaxRinger
    AnnabellaxRinger Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey Jo!
    I'm Anna from the US and I've got about 60 pounds to lose myself - I would be happy to help motivate you and be there if you need someone to talk to or help you get back on track. :)
    I'll send you a friend request!
  • Jo_0303
    Jo_0303 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That’s great, thanks Anna!!
  • scawish
    scawish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Friend me too!! Definitely need motivation!!
  • aprillperry84
    aprillperry84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have been a memeber off and on for 2 years now. I love to motivate and help others along their journey. I too, would love to lose weight and need support. Anyone can add me as well.
  • kittycatsinunderpants
    Options
    Hi Jo, we have the same goal and motivation! I’m trying to shed 10-15 lbs of weight that have slowly crept back on since my first success on this site three years ago. And, like you, I’m hoping to get there by my 40th (yuck) birthday in March. My fella is taking me on a birthday adventure to celebrate- a “trip of a lifetime” he says, though I don’t know where, that’s a surprise. Definitely want to be able to look back on my photos and not cringe at my thighs in a bikini! (Oh, you know, I want to be healthy and strong and all that too, but, real talk, the bikini is the driving force at this moment!) I log daily. Open dairy. My Achilles heel is nighttime snacking. I’ve sent you a request. Anyone else, please add me too-
  • vetvicki
    vetvicki Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've got 10kg (22lb) to lose before I get into a bikini in 6 weeks time! Add me 😊
  • ashleyih
    ashleyih Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! ♥️
  • ercelray1
    ercelray1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me too please. Thanks
  • slidefan216
    slidefan216 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I’m looking for support / motivation as well. Would love to exchange ideas and just keep everyone going!
  • Ttm80re
    Ttm80re Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    please add me the more friends I can gain to help keep me motivated the better 😊 think I'm slowly losing my mojo since my Christmas binge 😢