58 year old woman really needs support!

Options
Hi Folks, I could really use a buddy. I have been dieting all my life (Yo-Yo dieter). When I put my mind to it I can lose some weight. But now being 58 years old it is a lot harder. I walk about 3 miles a day, calories now about 1200 and watching my carbs. If anyone wants to team up with me please don't hesitate :smile:

Replies

• ee2368
    ee2368 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I’m new to the community part of this, so I’m not sure how consistently I will check this. You can do it! Just look through the discussions and join in!
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Sent you an invite and a private message.
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, you can do this!!!!
  • atmdaddy
    atmdaddy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    buddy up! Add me and let's get this rolling!
    cheers
  • lovefurbabies
    lovefurbabies Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, i’m new to this and can really use some support as well. I’m way overweight and need to learn how to eat right and exercise regularly. I don’t know what else to do but watch what I eat and log the calories. Trying to stay away from bread and pasta. Any advice you can give would be awesome.
  • jamieroberts1987
    jamieroberts1987 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here
  • GuyanaGold21
    GuyanaGold21 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi All. Feel free to add another Yo-Yo dieter. I need to lose at least 50 pounds. I've tried this before, it works as long as I keep tracking. I think a support system would be a great help! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • AprilFlowersinPA1
    Options
    I could use some help too. I quit smoking 3 years ago and gained weight that just won't budge. I don't know how to add anyone as a buddy.
  • Slider678
    Slider678 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need some friends on here! Today is day 1!
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. It takes support and this is a great place to find it.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    debratano wrote: »
    Hi Folks, I could really use a buddy. I have been dieting all my life (Yo-Yo dieter). When I put my mind to it I can lose some weight. But now being 58 years old it is a lot harder. I walk about 3 miles a day, calories now about 1200 and watching my carbs. If anyone wants to team up with me please don't hesitate :smile:

Hi Debra. Feel free to add me 71 years old and still trying, good luck