Motivation and Inspiration needed

Options
Hi All,
I need motivational and inspirational people to help me, so feel free to add me if you will help motivate me! And I will be there to motivate and encourage you as well.
Need a support group :smiley:
thanks
Trish :)

Replies

• jjsimmons100570
    jjsimmons100570 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Trish,
    I’m looking for encouragement and support as well. Three years ago I started a journey and lost 106 pounds in about 13 months. I felt so great but I got lazy and 2 years later I’ve gained 48 pounds back. I’m really hoping to stick with this and get my life back!
  • TrishPatterson00
    TrishPatterson00 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I have no idea how to add people so if you know add me and we can help each other :)
  • jjsimmons100570
    jjsimmons100570 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think I sent you a request ‘
  • TrishPatterson00
    Options
    I got it, thank you :)
  • madams_93
    madams_93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also need motivation! We can do this!
  • TrishPatterson00
    Options
    Hi Madams_93 - thank you for the add, looking forward to a smaller and better 2019
    We can do this :)
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    The more motivation the better! Sending a request!
  • rbyard13
    rbyard13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel ya. I am in need of support and inspiration as well. I don't know how I let it get this bad I have to lose over 200 pounds and I am terrified of failing and always end up telling myself it's useless, not this time! I can do it and so can you! Anytime you need encouragement please reach out!
  • heathermo84
    heathermo84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all im also looking for support...idk how to add people so feel free to add me
  • tay0179
    tay0179 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m all for as much support and motivation as I can get! Sent a request :)
  • TrishPatterson00
    Options
    Thanks 😁
  • TrishPatterson00
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support.
    Feeling the love 😄
  • skstuddard
    skstuddard Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can do this. I believe in you all.
  • Reca881
    Reca881 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sending a request and you guys can send me one as well!
  • nthibert
    nthibert Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I’d love some support as well. I want to lose 30 lbs for my youngest sons graduation. I think I’ll be able to stick with it with this support. Not too techy so please add me.
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Surrounding yourself with others who can relate, motivate and inspire can impact your weight loss significantly. If you don't have the support at home... finding it here is an excellent idea. Set goals... take progress pictures. Buy a digital food scale and weigh/log your food. You guys can do this!! You can! I lost 100+ lbs in 8 months and 4 days simply but changing what and how much I was eating and moving more. Y'all can do this!! I believe in you!