Replies

• Oohwhee
    Oohwhee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is great! Count me in.
  • flatcoatedR
    flatcoatedR Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do this with all you guys is the group started and where is it located and how do we get there?? Let's do this in 2019🤗
  • cobalt108
    cobalt108 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!
  • stephaniearnsdorff
    Options
    Yes 100+ to lose!!! I am right there with you!!!
  • jryd7t
    jryd7t Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will lose 100lbs, count me in
  • scd78
    scd78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    emtpchris wrote: »
    Hi! I am new here! and i need to lose 100 pounds too! is there anyone who would like to team up with me so we can support each other daily? Please let me know and i will add you as a friend because...after 20 years like this... it is finally time to take my life back! I just lost my first ten and just worked myself up to 30 minutes on the stationary bike but its hard to drag myself there every day i need someone to encourage and to encourage me! Let's do this together!

Feel free to add me. I'm just getting started, but habe a long journey.
  • scd78
    scd78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    It's very hard but I'm in. I have said it over and over and over again that I need to lose weight and haven't done it yet. Now that I'm the biggest I've ever been (after baby)...I'm at risk for heart disease and I do not want that. Need to fight my cravings the most.

I would love to lose about 72 lbs which is a lot....looking at this while I type...I keep thinking this is never going to happen. I hope my will power is strong for this journey.

My will power is tested every day already, but I'm trying to set my eyes on a new me. Feel free to add me
  • blchaney878
    blchaney878 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’d love to join... 2019 goal for me is 100lbs.

Current Weight: 299.6
    Goal Weight: 200.0

Let’s do this!!!!
  • ericamsmith92
    ericamsmith92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • luvnalaska5078
    luvnalaska5078 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Me, too! First goal is 77 then re-evaluate! (Down 25 so far but 52 to go)
  • lesley165
    lesley165 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in in 51 with 80lbs to lose need all the help I can get x

• Yoyo7900
    Yoyo7900 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to be apart of this group as well!
  • philip31
    philip31 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I'd love to be part of this group.. I've lost 26lb so far and want to lose another 82 lbs this year..
  • Supermom9876543
    Supermom9876543 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do this with all you guys is the group started and where is it located and how do we get there?? Let's do this in 2019🤗

A group was started earlier this week in MFP. Just go to groups in MFP and search “Lose 100 (+) pounds in 2019”
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I just joined the Facebook and the MFP group!! WOOHOO!!!
  • keolivera198
    keolivera198 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, please add me! Looking to make positive life changes (health and spirit) this year. Will appreciate all the motivation and support and to give the same to others. We can do this!
  • wward0587
    wward0587 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can I be added as well? I searched for the group but can't find it! I have lost approx. 25 so far but have another 115 to go!
  • Shrinking_Shellbelle
    Options
    Where do I sign! I'd love to take action and make changes to be healthier. I know that a perk of doing so will be losing the weight that I've fought all my life.
  • katbear1414
    katbear1414 Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    yes! count me in! Please add me as a friend!