Here I am... again!

Options
At my heaviest, here I am...again! My goal is to simply track everything I eat every single day in hope to figure out why my weight won't stop going up (just went to the doc and she said I am 100% healthy, my weight is the only issue). I also have anxiety and depression, so my motivation is typically a zero, sadly. My goal calories per day are about 2,100. I am looking for friends, so I hope you'll add me!

Replies

• laurenthecarts
    laurenthecarts Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good on you for making a start! I can relate to the anxiety/depression. Atm I'm finding it more of a motivation than a barrier though. Just keep thinking that the negativity & worries will decrease the better we feel in ourselves and the more confident/body happy we become.

You're on the right track, weighing and logging food accurately is the magical simple answer tbh! Once you work out an accurate daily burn, make sure there's less cals going in than out, and hey presto :)

I'll chuck you an add and feel free to message me anytime. Especially if anything gets too much or you need a little prod of motivation :) Good luck!
  • MA06TTY
    MA06TTY Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've suffered from anxiety since a very young age. I find this to be a perfect way to keep my mind occupied instead of over thinking things. I've also been off and on this app 😂. I've added you.
  • jessimia
    jessimia Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!