Help!!!

Options
How do you add friends? I need to build a support group?!

Replies

• Summerburas
    Summerburas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’d like to know too!!
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Simply click on their id. It comes up saying send message or ignore. Just click their id once more and it takes you to their page... you may request friend there. Hope this helps.
  • cherylhammani70
    cherylhammani70 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Rowdy0603 wrote: »

I would like to know also. If you ladies figure it out please let me know.
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Rowdy0603 wrote: »

I would like to know also. If you ladies figure it out please let me know.

Simply click on their id. It comes up saying send message or ignore. Just click their id once more and it takes you to their page... you may request friend there. Hope this helps.
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Ladies - I just sent a FR to each of you 😁
  • Cheftheresa
    Cheftheresa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So do you just send a friend request to total strangers in here? I’m curious because I have 5 friends I know in real life that I’ve friended in MyFitnessPal but none of us have used the app in almost a year. And I’m looking for friendly support. And on fb I don’t friend people I don’t know.
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    So do you just send a friend request to total strangers in here? I’m curious because I have 5 friends I know in real life that I’ve friended in MyFitnessPal but none of us have used the app in almost a year. And I’m looking for friendly support. And on fb I don’t friend people I don’t know.

Well kinda lol Most experienced users won't accept requests from everyone or requests without messages. There are several different threads for people seeking friends. Start there.
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi, actually it's nice to add a couple of words to your friendship invite :)