BEER

Options
13»

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Mmmm... I might just have to buy some Guinness for tonight.

hands down, the best "lite beer" there is!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I love beer :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

CHEERS!!!:bigsmile:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I don't don't count beer or alcohol. Alcohol can be used as a catalysis and being such causes calories to burn faster... at least that is my story and I am sticking to it.

Hell Yeah! I like your story! ;)
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    blue moon....with an orange (which makes it healthy, right?)

Abso-freaking-lutely!!!!!
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Stellaaaaartoirs

Local favourite called Creemore springs :)
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    it took me so long to develop the love for beer but now I LOVEEEEEE BEEEERRRRRRRRRR :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    The way I look at it, beer is a balanced meal. Carbs, water, and pair with with a burger to get your protein. Best ones are yuengling and sam adams for me (even the light options are still darker than some regular beers). But any lager is good with me!
  • lisadhancock
    Options
    I love beer too! I live in Northern Colorado where I am less than an hour from 8 great breweries!!!!
  • dk_runs
    dk_runs Posts: 106
    Options
    Beer, yum! I like almost anything from New Belgium brewery. Love Fat Tire!

OMG! I did the tour at the New Belgium Brewery this summer and fell in love with Fat Tire! Amazing tasting brew!
  • ellumi
    ellumi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Beer, yum! I like almost anything from New Belgium brewery. Love Fat Tire!

OMG! I did the tour at the New Belgium Brewery this summer and fell in love with Fat Tire! Amazing tasting brew!

We can't get Fat Tire here - no New Belgium distributor in our area :sad: , but any time we go where it's abundant we drink it like they're about to stop brewing it!

My hubs home brews and has found an acceptable substitute kit, dubbed Phat Tyre, that we enjoy while at home.
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Sierra Nevada! Pale Ale! Celebration! Southern Hemisphere...the list goes on. Love Sierra Nevada.
  • cheri0627
    cheri0627 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love beer way too much. I'm one beer away from my second beer tour card at my favorite restaurant. I like a beer with good flavor, but not too much in the way of hoppiness. (I'm not an IPA fan.)

And we blew both of our homebrew kegs a week ago. Usually they don't go at the same time, but they went the same night. We brewed a batch last week (Oktoberfest) and we're brewing another batch this afternoon (raspberry porter) so it'll be a little while until they're ready. To keep us going, we have several good and tasty craft brews in the fridge. I may treat myself to a Short's brew of some sort while we're brewing this afternoon.

Next weekend, we're going to a microbrew festival with several of my favorite American breweries in attendance. I'll have to be good all week and hopefully there will be some nutritional choices there for me to eat. We'll see. (At least something to soak up the beer, I guess, since it's 5 7oz samples included, and extra 7oz samples are only $1. I'm not the driver, so........)
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I love beer way too much. I'm one beer away from my second beer tour card at my favorite restaurant. I like a beer with good flavor, but not too much in the way of hoppiness. (I'm not an IPA fan.)

And we blew both of our homebrew kegs a week ago. Usually they don't go at the same time, but they went the same night. We brewed a batch last week (Oktoberfest) and we're brewing another batch this afternoon (raspberry porter) so it'll be a little while until they're ready. To keep us going, we have several good and tasty craft brews in the fridge. I may treat myself to a Short's brew of some sort while we're brewing this afternoon.

Next weekend, we're going to a microbrew festival with several of my favorite American breweries in attendance. I'll have to be good all week and hopefully there will be some nutritional choices there for me to eat. We'll see. (At least something to soak up the beer, I guess, since it's 5 7oz samples included, and extra 7oz samples are only $1. I'm not the driver, so........)

I wonder if Three Floyds will be there to represent. There a good NW Indiana micro brew.
  • cheri0627
    cheri0627 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I wonder if Three Floyds will be there to represent. There a good NW Indiana micro brew.

They're not on the list of breweries, but I've heard lots of great things about them.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    My favorites are:

New Belgium's Sunshine Wheat.
    Alaskan Amber
    Kona Longboard Lager

YUM.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    As much as I love beer I am going to have to give it up. My trainer said I would never have abs if I continued to drink beer. :sad: I want abs sooooo bad. So this I my goodbye to beer for a couple of months.