• debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I am at 1500 and have an open diary.
  • mugofire
    mugofire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That is my goal per day... 1500 calories, but also trying to keep exercising (walking)...feel free to add me as well...everyone!
  • arushton04
    arushton04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1500 calories here too! Add me if interested
  • lmgleave4079
    lmgleave4079 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1370 for 1.5 a week. Back to the gym tomorrow and let the logging begin!
  • LittleTee76
    LittleTee76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Close to 1500 too! Feel free to add me! 🙂
  • gagrod
    gagrod Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just starting back again today and am doing 1,500 per day. I'd like to drop about 50 lbs and get back to the weight I was in my 20s. Looking to give and get support/motivation.
  • vfisher1105
    vfisher1105 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1200! Add me!
  • djdurwin
    djdurwin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do you guys know if I go premium even if I take low calories than normal it would update the report? Coz most of the time it went because I'm eating below minimum that's required
  • 2019fitgirlygirl
    2019fitgirlygirl Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi I'm doing 1507 cal. per day. Please feel free to add me and I'm looking for new supportive friends. :)
  • Deviette
    Deviette Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    djdurwin wrote: »
    Do you guys know if I go premium even if I take low calories than normal it would update the report? Coz most of the time it went because I'm eating below minimum that's required

No, MFP does not support unsafe methods of losing weight. If it's not letting you submit your report for the day, then you must be eating less than 1000kcals for the day. This is not healthy, nor is it sustainable. Do yourself and you body a favour and just eat a bit more. It'll ensure that your body get all the necessary nutrients that you need to remain healthy while you lose weight.
  • CollieWobblesx
    CollieWobblesx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im on 1200 cals. Looking for new buddies.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    djdurwin wrote: »

If you are eating below 1200 calories, you are not following a healthy eating plan. 1200 calories is the minimum a woman should eat to have proper nutrition and prevent medical issues. If you regularly eat below 1200 calories, my recommendation is seeking medical help because it isn't healthy. MFP will not support a dangerous diet.
  • jesskreg
    jesskreg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm doing around 1450 a day. Hoping to lose 50 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • kinggrace1904
    kinggrace1904 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined and stick to 1300-1500 calories a day. Feel free to add me.
  • IndigoWest
    IndigoWest Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi inspiring people :)

At 5'2 I am logging at 1400 calories per day for a month or two with intentions of increasing slowly as I go.
    I feel that the recommended 1200 is too low. I am also aiming to eat back at least half of my burned calories.

Let's be mates.
  • Blue_eyed_girl82
    Blue_eyed_girl82 Posts: 74 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I am 1000-1200 a day. It's hard to get to 1000 eating right. Feel free to add me I need the support. I really need motivation to workout. One of my favorite workouts is just dancing.
  • vetvicki
    vetvicki Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 1400 a day, this is my first go at MFP 😊
  • Phoe87
    Phoe87 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Adding everyone in this thread :smile: I am aiming for 1400-1500, feel free to add me!
  • BittleTree
    BittleTree Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the 1500/day, so feel free to add me.
  • FemmeCorbeau
    FemmeCorbeau Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    1450 a day here. I've been successful before at three lower calorie days followed by one higher calorie day (around 1800) just to feel like I'm not deprived. Just have to keep doing so after I hit my goal weight so the weight doesn't come back again! Feel free to add me.