Introduction

Options
Hi, I'm Niv. I joined mainly to track my nutrients. I have some weight to lose, but my body is fighting me on a healthy weight loss. I'm never hungry, only nauseated. It's so hard to eat because of it and I end up making food choices I'm not happy with. I'm losing about a half pound a day and it's worrisome. I'm not trying to do that.
My condition makes my weight go up and down easily, and its in a losing place right now.
I have a lot of restrictions on my diet recently due to allergies and inflammation from my illness. Its not helping my diet. And I'm struggling to get the nutrition. I'm sure this sounds like complaining, but actually, I would love some ideas on how to combat this. Maybe if anyone else has gone through this too they know how to cope with it better and can off some ideas?
I am under a doctors (several) care, but some outside support would really make a difference.
Thank you in advance.

Replies

• EatRightStayStrong
    Options
    You've taken the first big step towards achieving the health goals you're pursuing. Stay the course and I have no doubt you'll hit your desired mark. Take and all the best feel free to chat me up and maybe we can motivate each other