Friends wanted for support

Options
Hi guys I lost 9stone last year and then i fell pregnant now I am 4 stone heavier and I am 3weeks postpartum and just started back my journey to fitness and I need all the help and support I can get x

Replies

• _MissBrie
    _MissBrie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Take your time recovering! Enjoy that baby! Congratulations!
  • quelol
    quelol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the baby !! But this is a great place to start ! Get new friend to get motivated! YOU GOT THIS !!!
  • EatRightStayStrong
    Options
    You've taken the first step towards hitting your goal stay the course and don't lose sight of your mark. Once you're on track and you find your rhythm the rest will be as soft as baby food. You got this!
    Cheers! Stay strong!
  • thembymathe674
    thembymathe674 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby!!!now its time to be healthy for you n your baby,, you can do this...one meal at a time,one workout at a time...you got this!!!!
  • NivieneWoolley
    NivieneWoolley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby!
    I'm looking for friends and support too.
    Add me if you like.. 😊
  • NivieneWoolley
    NivieneWoolley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby! I'm looking for friends and support too.
    Add me, if you like.
  • agborensztein
    agborensztein Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I’m 3 weeks postpartum, have about 30 lbs to lose, please feel free to add me, we can support each other
  • swilliams7632
    swilliams7632 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same hun curently 5 weeks postpartum we can do this
  • lauralharris780
    lauralharris780 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 10 months postpartum. I lost all the weight thanks to breastfeeding and carrying my daughter......but now that she's breastfeeding less....I'm gaining weight back! If anyone is in a similar boat, feel free to add me 🙂
  • imjustagirlwithagoal
    Options
    add me if u like ?
  • rocketblaster
    rocketblaster Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I’ve been on pause with my weight loss for a while with some elder care issues but I’ve decided it’s time to get back at it. Would love to be your supportive mfp friend. Feel free to add me.

All the best,
    Sarah
  • sarahq81
    sarahq81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m 13 weeks pp and mfp is helping me lose half a pound a week whilst breastfeeding. However I’m ready to give up both because I’m so tired! Add me!! I need encouragement.
  • Humadog21
    Humadog21 Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Here for motivational and support! I fell off the fitness wagon I little bit but with summer a few months out I really want to look good again. Just keep telling yourself the end goal is gonna be totally worth it!