Weight Logging App

Options
Hi Everyone

I know that many people say you should stick to weighing in once a week but I'm different!

At my most successful I was weighing in twice a day, every day and it worked for me. (Don't think it would be called yoyoing... It's taken me at least 6 years and I'm not back at my heaviest YET!!!)

Now I did that on an Excel spreadsheet... Things have moved on since then! I'm sure there must be an app that will let you log your weight as many times as you fancy each day. I'm currently using WeightDiary which lets me log daily on the free version.

Thanks everyone!

Replies

• WideAgain
    WideAgain Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Morning all... anyone know of an app that lets you log your weight whenever you want?
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    Libra, which is for Android.
  • WideAgain
    Options
    seska422 wrote: »

Thank you! I’m on Apple... there must be something out there!

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    WideAgain wrote: »

i think its happyscale for apple...

on libra you can only add one weight per day though, not sure if happyscale is the same.
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options

on libra you can only add one weight per day though, not sure if happyscale is the same.
    I went into Libra to check before I posted and it had no problem storing weights in the database from a couple of hours apart and graphing both of them.
  • WideAgain
    Options
    Thanks both! I will check it out.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

I went into Libra to check before I posted and it had no problem storing weights in the database from a couple of hours apart and graphing both of them.

interesting, i am sure mine has said i cant log a second weight... i'm going to check.....

ETA.... it did let me put in 2 weights for today.... who knew!!!
  • WideAgain
    Options
    You can only log once each day on HappyScales but really easy to use and I like the graph! Much appreciated!
  • Scotty2HotPie
    Scotty2HotPie Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

I know that many people say you should stick to weighing in once a week but I'm different!

At my most successful I was weighing in twice a day, every day and it worked for me. (Don't think it would be called yoyoing... It's taken me at least 6 years and I'm not back at my heaviest YET!!!)

Now I did that on an Excel spreadsheet... Things have moved on since then! I'm sure there must be an app that will let you log your weight as many times as you fancy each day. I'm currently using WeightDiary which lets me log daily on the free version.

Thanks everyone!

The Health Mate App that syncs with the Withings Scale (Now Nokia), allows for multiple readings per day.

I really like how the App uses a trend line instead of just drawing a line from point to point on the weight graph.

I also weigh twice a day. Once before bed and in the morning after running. I like to use the average of the the two as a guide of progress. I figure I'm my heaviest at night after dinner and my lightest weight in the morning after running.

Now if you have the Withings scale, your weight readings are automatically logged to the app. But it looks like you can manually enter readings if you don't have a wifi scale.

Also, the App will sync those readings with MFP (through IOS Health), so you don't have to enter them in both Apps.
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Happy Scale should let you log as many weight entries as you want.

I use to it log once daily, every morning. It’s been great in helping me understand my weight fluctuations and not be so worried about the number on the scale.