My 10th and final try to lose weight

Options
Hey my weight is 130 rn and I’m only 19 . This is my heaviest point . I tried to lose weight multiple times and failed miserably because I couldn’t sustain and my junk food cravings was too much. This time I’m fully aware of what’s gonna go down and what I might face . I just hope I can push through about 2 years or more to fully transform and lose about 60kgs. Now my smaller aim is 15kg only . I’m gonna work hard to lose the first 15kgs. I’d like some new friends to stick with me throughout this journey. I’m also struggling with PCOS and would like some advice on that . I want this so bad and I cannot give up this time . Everytime I give up I ended up putting more . 🤧

Replies

• Silentpadna
    Silentpadna Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Best advice? Start slow. Slower than you want to. Input your data into MFP, and set a very modest goal to start with. Maybe 1/2 pound per week - probably not as aggressive as you think you need. Use the first 2-4 weeks to get used to small changes and weighing and logging your food.

Then incrementally change by small amounts until you are adjusted to the process.

This is really no different than taking on new exercise. In order to do the big stuff, you have to do the small stuff first. If you want to run, start by walking, then by a mix of walking and running, then finally running. If you are too aggressive too soon, it's much harder to make those adjustment.

Best to you.
  • lapurr
    lapurr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! You do have age on your side make sure the people around you know of your goals and are supportive. I know it sounds silly but my diet is "gluten free" I really don't have a gluten allergy it just helps me in keeping my calorie count low and helps the people around me realize not to feed me sweets.