Soon to be Skinny

Options
Hello I am a 28yr old woman . I joined MFP on tuesday and have lost 4lbs. I am quite addicted to this site, which is the best addiction to have I assume. I just wanted to introduce myself and friends are welcome to accompany me on my journey to be the best I can be :)

Replies

• Naughtybiscuit
    Naughtybiscuit Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Becky, I'm 25. I joined a while ago but have just this week started logging consistently. I'm addicted too! I think I must use the app on my phone every couple of hours!!
  • Mandalynn304
    Mandalynn304 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yes the app is VERY helpful, I LOVE it!!!!! I think, wait, I KNOW this is it for me
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    welcome and good luck on your journey!! :)
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    Hi im Jade:smile: And welcome to MFP. Wooow 4lbs already thats brilliant. Im pretty new to this site aswell but first couple of days i was addicted to keep logging on and friends more friends to help me get motivated. But i still log on everyday but not as many times as i was in first few days :) The people are great and always give 100% postive feedback. Any1 feel free to add me & goodluck on your journey :happy:
  • ecomoma
    ecomoma Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Ladies Im a 32 new mom and LOVE this site also ..eager to fit into mt pre-baby clothes ....and be fit and healthy, need some friends and encouragement along the way ...........
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Stick around and you'll reach your goals before you know it :)