Looking for supportive friends. Lots to lose and so much to gain!

Options
Hi. Please friend me, need a good motivating team of friends and I will be the same for you. 45 yo female with lots to lose and even more to gain. Need the support. Also, how can I add friends? Thanks guys, Let's do this!

Replies

• tay0179
    tay0179 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’ll add you! To add someone you just click their name and depending on what device/pc you’re on you can eventually get to add friend option 👍 I’m looking to build a great support network to keep me going :)
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much. I just found out I have to click on the person's profile. Yay!
  • louisew1x
    louisew1x Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. Please friend me, need a good motivating team of friends and I will be the same for you. 45 yo female with lots to lose and even more to gain. Need the support. Also, how can I add friends? Thanks guys, Let's do this!

Wish I knew how to add people, but feel free to add me. I will try and encourage you as much as possible.
  • louisew1x
    louisew1x Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    tay0179 wrote: »
    I’ll add you! To add someone you just click their name and depending on what device/pc you’re on you can eventually get to add friend option 👍 I’m looking to build a great support network to keep me going :)

Please add me too x
  • scalebeater
    scalebeater Posts: 65 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    You can do it! I’m about your age and this is working!
  • FreeeMJ
    FreeeMJ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    In need of serious help !!! Anyone ? :(

Help with what specifically?

• LosingItFor7
    LosingItFor7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sent a request.. I’m also looking for supportive friends to help me along the way
  • kimberlystanley560
    Options
    Just sent a request! I also need friends to help me stay motivated! This has worked for me before so let’s do this guys!
  • coolsinger
    coolsinger Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there please feel free to add! I am in need of extra accountability, motivation, and support myself. No matter where you’re at in your health & fitness journey I’d love to help!

About me: I have struggled with weight all my life. I’ve done the whole low calorie thing, lose a bunch of weight and then gain it back. However, over the past few years or so I have lost about 50lbs but I am now focusing on my fat percent loss by shedding a few more lbs of fat and gaining muscle. I’m a female, 24 y/o, 20-22% bf, 25-26 in waist, 132 lbs, & 5’4.5”. I am studying 8hrs a day preparing for medical school in August and at that time I will mostly be working on maintaining my body (with a little slow progress). I log food and exercise daily in a public diary. My workouts are tracked with a MyZone HR belt so add me there too if you use it.

Upcoming event: I have a wedding reception at the end of Feb and I would like to have a visible difference by that time.
  • ee2368
    ee2368 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi! I added you! Feel free to join our group as well: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/130249-20s-30s-and-40s
  • iPromisetobeslim
    iPromisetobeslim Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • megann929
    megann929 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request too. I need more friends to help keep me accountable. :)
  • mommahendrix
    mommahendrix Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    How do you send a friend request?