Keto

Options
Anyone on here doing Keto Diet?

Replies

• LuvingLisa
    LuvingLisa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started Keto December 28. Love the Bulletproof coffee by the way. have lost 6.6#s and blood sugar is 84. haven't had a reading that low in months.
  • jessimia
    jessimia Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Yes just started not too long ago! Lost 10 lbs in about a month. I love how it makes me feel too😆 Feel free to add me!!
  • andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Going to be starting this months
  • brookehammond79
    brookehammond79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keto really messes with the calorie counting though, I've noticed after making a few keto recipes the cream and cheese really put your calories through the roof?
  • Bear71268
    Bear71268 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sup Keto ppl. I need like minded friends and keto ideas so please add me. Aloha Scott
  • colvins5
    colvins5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’ve been keto since October 15 and find it very easy to stick with after the first couple weeks I have lost 30 pounds and this was done after having a lap band removed October 1 all my vitals are good my cholesterol is good so for me it’s working well
  • LuvingLisa
    LuvingLisa Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    18 days and holding at 11#s down. Not loosing. Holding at this point.

• flan32
    flan32 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Been doing keto for about 3 months have never felt better I also do fasting from dinner the night before till lunch just have my coffee in the morning and fluids. Down 22 pounds and many in inches. Looking for more motivation add me 😊 and good luck to everyone
  • biologytravel89
    biologytravel89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 9 days into Keto and down 3 lbs. I don’t feel that great as I am used to food as entertainment. I am eating an avocado almost everyday. Do you think this is okay? It is the first time I have ever stuck to a diet. Planning to go until March. I need to lose 30lbs. I’ve gained 5 pounds a year for the past six years! Ugh
  • flan32
    flan32 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think if you like Avocados than that is great. I normally don’t have breakfast I’ll have my coffee with cream than eat my first meal at noonish normally tuna with bacon 😊 than dinner I will have chicken and broccoli if my son is eating something I can’t cuz he’s not on my eating pan than I’ll have 3 sunny side up eggs and bacon. I will also have a vegi shake it’s powder that I mix with water and than an electrolyte powder as well.. this way I know I’m getting my water but I had bad leg craps last time I did keto and the electrolyte drink as made this time amazing no headaches or leg cramps a lot more energy as well
  • alstrongman1
    alstrongman1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started 7 days ago. I am a type 2 diabetic so this low carb diet is tough. I am still trying to adjust my meds to accommodate the carb, calorie cut.