Finally passed the 10 lb. loss (w/photo)

Lesliecs
Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
First time I've ever posted a photo, so I hope this works! 1st photo was taken in July and 2nd one was taken yesterday, Aug. 20, after I passed my mini-goal of 10 lbs. 11 lbs. lost today! Not sure I can see much of a difference though, but I've also lost 10 1/2 total inches (bust, waist, hips & thighs), so I must be doing something right!

Photocomparison.jpg

So, not sure what I'm doing wrong. I change the IMG to lower case.... something else I need to do?
Well, can't figure it out. There are no spaces in the code either.... boy do I feel STUPID!!!
Seriously...... I give up :mad:

Replies

• rachawag
    rachawag Posts: 6 Member
    way to go on the weight loss....and inches! :)
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    So, not sure what I'm doing wrong. I change the IMG to lower case.... something else I need to do?

MFP doesn't like spaces in links :(

I just copy and pasted the link from the quote to see it:

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p109/Danceanddream/Weight Loss/Photocomparison.jpg

Good job! Can definitely see the difference.
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Thanks so much to MFP Friend for helping me figure out what I was doing wrong!!! :happy:
  • vampee
    vampee Posts: 103 Member
    I can see it in your face but of course, unless you are in undies or naked you can't see ten pounds as easy on the body. However, I can in your face....good job.
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 698 Member
    Great job keep up the goooooood work.:wink:
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Way to go! That's an excellent start!
  • aim2lose
    aim2lose Posts: 101 Member
    Fantastic weight loss and inches loss! You can definitey see you have lost!
    Keep it up! You're looking great!

6995725.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    AWESOME JOB. Isn't amazing how much difference 10 lbs can do?! Keep up the good work!
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    you can really see it on your face, look at the chin. Great!!!! keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!