Weighing Yourself?

Options
I weigh myself twice a day; once after I wake up and the 2nd time after my workout. Today, I weighed myself in morning after I woke up and I was 193 lbs., but also weighed myself after my workout and I was 190 lbs. (both of these times, I weighed myself before eating anything in the morning), just trying to understand what my true weight is? Thanks!

Replies

• thedodgeruk
    thedodgeruk Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    scales will tell a differnt amount depending on the time of the day , because they work on a spring system , , it depends if the spring cold or warm , depends on the amount it says
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    3500 cals= 1 pound of fat
    all i can say is ure burning mad amounts of calories bro!

i once lost 1 pound after my workout (like 4 hrs of cardio+strength mixed)..
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    3500 cals= 1 pound of fat
    all i can say is ure burning mad amounts of calories bro!

i once lost 1 pound after my workout (like 4 hrs of cardio+strength mixed)..
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Also remember when you work out you sweat a lot so those three pounds after your workout are probably mostly water weight. I'm sure if you average all of your weights for when you weigh-in in the morning for the week that would probably give you a good average of how much you weigh for that week. I've always just weighed-in in the mornings before I eat and after I go to the bathroom.
  • geicko
    geicko Posts: 151
    Options
    500 ml of fluid = 1 pound.

Make sure you drink enough during and after your workout !
  • Butrfli
    Butrfli Posts: 50
    Options
    So you weigh 191.5, lol. I don't understand the scale either and I hate it the darn thing. I weigh every morning just to know what I've done the last few days or week but I take it with a grain of salt. It's not my friend.