Server speed lately - how is it?

Options
Hi folks,

I think I've gotten almost all of the server speed issues resolved, and I wanted to check and make sure you guys were seeing the same thing. Is the website loading faster now? Anyone experiencing any delays still, and if so, during what time of the day? One thing that may be happening is that the site may be fast most of the day, but slow down during certain periods. If anyone is seeing any slowdowns, please let me know so I can look into it.

Thanks, and hope you're all enjoying the site!

Replies

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Hi folks,

I think I've gotten almost all of the server speed issues resolved, and I wanted to check and make sure you guys were seeing the same thing. Is the website loading faster now? Anyone experiencing any delays still, and if so, during what time of the day? One thing that may be happening is that the site may be fast most of the day, but slow down during certain periods. If anyone is seeing any slowdowns, please let me know so I can look into it.

Thanks, and hope you're all enjoying the site!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    The sites working great for me lately! Thanks Mike! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Hi, seems slow at my end, but it could be at my end, too. By the way...

Thanks for a great site! This is the best. I am really looking forward to being successful thanks to myfitnesspal. :bigsmile:
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Working Fantastic on my end as well :love:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    No problems lately, seems to be up and running much better now!! :smile:
  • SandyHern
    SandyHern Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It's been great on this end lately.
    Thanks for the fantastic site! :flowerforyou:

103332.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    It seems back to normal for me. I only had problems for 2-3 days.
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    It's doing fine now. Thanks for asking
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I have got a couple of cannot find server but whether that is my end or not ? If it happens again I'll try to write down the time.

Thanks for all you hard work!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    A bit slower....could be me.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    It's sometimes alittle slow here, but, it COULD very well be me, since I'm too cheap "frugal" for the fast internet! :laugh:
    Thanks again Mike for creating such a fantastic, life changing site! :love: :heart: :smile:
  • Mike
    Options
    OK - when you guys say its a bit slower, is it like intolerably slow? Or just a tiny bit slower? Does it seem a lot slower than other websites, or about the same? Just trying to get a sense of how bad the speed is.

When we were having problems over the last few days, sometimes the site would be REALLY slow - like 20-30 seconds before a page would load. Hopefully we're past the worst of that at least, but that's what I'm trying to get a sense of from you guys.
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    ok on my end Thank you Mike:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • hulfan
    hulfan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I keep getting "page expired" or "unable to display/find page"
    This tends to happen at 7a.m. and around 7p.m. (U.K. Time). I did not have these issues before the upgrade, and the website in general seems slower than before, particularly when loading additions to my food diary and moving between my progress reports, less so regarding the community pages etc.
    H

(but thank you sooooo much for making this brilliant site available, you're an absolute gem)
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    OK - when you guys say its a bit slower, is it like intolerably slow? Or just a tiny bit slower? Does it seem a lot slower than other websites, or about the same? Just trying to get a sense of how bad the speed is.

When we were having problems over the last few days, sometimes the site would be REALLY slow - like 20-30 seconds before a page would load. Hopefully we're past the worst of that at least, but that's what I'm trying to get a sense of from you guys.

Only like 20 seconds or less I'd say. A few times it wasn't changing at all, so I'd hit it again, and then it would change ok. Sometimes my other sites take that long too, so I'd say it's probably MY server, and not your WONDERFUL site! :love: :smile:
  • Mike
    Options
    Hi
    I keep getting "page expired" or "unable to display/find page"
    This tends to happen at 7a.m. and around 7p.m. (U.K. Time). I did not have these issues before the upgrade, and the website in general seems slower than before, particularly when loading additions to my food diary and moving between my progress reports, less so regarding the community pages etc.
    H

(but thank you sooooo much for making this brilliant site available, you're an absolute gem)

OK hopefully those issues should be resolved now. If you continue to have them, please let me know.

And you're welcome! :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    no problems here