Mama to 2 sweet babies! Operation hot mama here I come! 🧘🏼‍♀️

Options
I have a 15 month old daughter and 4 year old son. Ready to lose this “baby weight” once and for all and feel better about myself. I’ve started losing weight recently, and I’ve lost weight before so I know it can be done!! Motivating each other makes it more fun and sometimes even makes it easier! Let’s do this for us! Any other moms out there??

Replies

• kkneditor
    kkneditor Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Yup- mom of 15month old twins! Ready to lose this baby weight once and for all!
  • patricechavon
    patricechavon Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm also a mom of a 15 month old. I've recently started to work towards losing my "baby weight", but I have a long way to go.
  • MrsFisher45
    MrsFisher45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a 22 month old baby boy.. tired of people thinking I am pregnant again. I don't blame them because I am actually at my pregnancy weight. Not sure what happened. I just enjoy a great meal but its killing me. I am ready for this. I want to be able to sit with my son on a theme ride seat with him.
  • Summerburas
    Summerburas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We can do this! Let’s get it girls!! Have a good day ladies ❤️🌟
  • bad_w0lf
    bad_w0lf Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi moms! I have a 4 year old and trying to meal prep and get exercise in while making sure I have time to spend with my family is a hard balance to find!

Can we all be friends to keep each other motivated and build each other up when we need it?? 😊💖
  • jessimia
    jessimia Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Mom of two and trying to find my balance with health and fitness. Feel free to add me!
  • ashleyseestars
    ashleyseestars Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good evening all 😀
    I feel so beat today😳 Im on a 4day streak going to the gym. Just got home and gotta say the 50cents i found in locker room was a boost to feel yay so glad i came lol My struggle isnt so much the gym its my night time snacking im trying so bad to avoid .
    How are you all doing?
  • hattiesgrooming
    hattiesgrooming Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Howdy! Momma of a 20 month old incredible little man, and a 7 year old step daughter who is a wild child :) wanting to get healthy and lower my weight as we try for another baby. Add me for support :)
  • aislinnireland
    aislinnireland Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! 98 pre pregnancy now 135. Trying for 115!
  • vetvicki
    vetvicki Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Mum of a 4yo and 2yo twins here. Aiming to lose the baby weight for good this time. 8kg to go! Also need to look less hippo like in a bikini in 6 weeks time- eeeek!
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Same here! I have 2 month old twins as well as an 8 y.o. Before getting pregnant I was loosing weight. I started at 212 and got down to 181. I went up to 185 then got pregnant. I am back down to 185 but want to finish what I started! Good luck all!
  • mummyinmoderation
    Options
    Hi moms! I have 3 lovable kids and 40 pounds of baby weight to lose. My goal is to average losing 1 pound a week and my 2019 Christmas gift to myself will be reaching my goal. We can do this!!