Support Needed

Options
Hi guys,

I've been on MFP for quite some time now. I will write a blog to bring everyone up to speed, but the short story is that I've created a new account so I can start fresh and get myself back on track. I started a diet in Feb 2010 and lost 71.2lbs and 4 dress sizes up until 2 weeks before christmas, before letting it all slide since for a number of reasons and I've now gained back roughly 40lbs and 1 dress size (though this size are getting tight). I have about 90lbs to lose now and from tomorrow I'm redoubling my efforts, I'm getting serious and I'm putting in all the motivators that I had at the beginning last time because 2 weeks on, 4 weeks off is just not cutting it any more.

So, I'm looking for friends, support and motivation! I'm in the UK and I work 'till 10pm, so my hours are a bit strange and I find it hard to be around a lot, but I am upping my commitment to this before it gets even worse. Thanks!

Replies

• ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome back! I am from the UK too....feel free to add!

Good luck on your new journey :smile:
  • TexasSunny
    TexasSunny Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You can do it!

You did it before..... just got off track.

JUST DO IT!

:)
  • Mr8656
    Mr8656 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, the fact that you decided to return is the most important event to acheive your goals. I've been struggling with weight loss for over two years now, diets are hard with no support. I live in California so I'm about eight time zones away from you. Ten o'clock at night is only two in the afternoon here. The most important thing I've learned, and it's been very recent, is to be able to find someone you can relate to. Someone who shares a common goal in life. My goal is to lose weight so I can hopefully dodge the possibility of serious health issues as I grow older. Good luck in your trials, you've already taken the most important first step!
  • buildthemskywards
    Options
    Hi, the fact that you decided to return is the most important event to acheive your goals. I've been struggling with weight loss for over two years now, diets are hard with no support. I live in California so I'm about eight time zones away from you. Ten o'clock at night is only two in the afternoon here. The most important thing I've learned, and it's been very recent, is to be able to find someone you can relate to. Someone who shares a common goal in life. My goal is to lose weight so I can hopefully dodge the possibility of serious health issues as I grow older. Good luck in your trials, you've already taken the most important first step!

Thanks... Mine is mostly a confidence thing. I'm pretty fit for my size, but I put everything off with 'when I'm thin...' It's time to start living. I shall add you!
  • RYurgaites
    RYurgaites Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You've done it before and I know you can do it again, keep up that will power girl you can do it! :)
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    Each day is a chance for a fresh start...you can do it. Everyone has slips and even falls but you just pick yourself back up and dust yourself off and when you are ready it will happen for you. Best wishes on your journey. Feel free to add me.
  • madwithstars
    Options
    you can do it my lovely, you really can. LETS DO THIS! xxxx