A new beginning! .. again.

Options
sara709
sara709 Posts: 170 Member
I've been struggling to get fit and stay that way for years! A few years back, I subscribed to a different website, tracked my food and worked out regularly and saw amazing results. After moving, going back to school, and changing jobs, I totally fell off the wagon and have been struggling ever since to get back on. The site I belonged to has made changes and is no longer very user-friendly. A friend of mine belongs to this site and loves it - so here I am! I'm already loving all the features and I LOVE the community. I'm the type of person who needs the support and motivation of others who have the same goals so I think this is the start of a great thing :)

So here I go - Fitness: Take 2.
Wish me luck :)

Replies

• daveytrouble
    Options
    good luck shug
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Glad you are rediscovering the joys of becoming fit. The cool thing is that you already know that you can accomplish this and all the pleasure it brings and furthermore that you have probably learned a thing or two from last time. Certainly was true for me and yes, the support here is awesome. Be well. You shall prevail,
  • pavanneh
    pavanneh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you here. This is a wonderful site. You will find alot of support and it is very user friendly. I especially like the phone app if you have a smart phone it is really great. You can friend me if you would like. :flowerforyou:
  • Amuggsy78
    Amuggsy78 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I hope the site brings you everything you need for success.