I'M NEW :)

karematt
karematt Posts: 25 Member
edited October 1 in Introduce Yourself
i'm new and need TONS of motivation!
i'm getting married in November and would love to NOT look like a cow in my dress.
my fiancee is a cancer survivor and is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller than me.
i want to look beautiful next to my studly honey!!!
i'd love to have people in my support group.
so friend requests would be greatly appreciated.
and any advice would as well.

thanks so much!!
good luck to all of you

Replies

• horsepullerlovesme
    horsepullerlovesme Posts: 228 Member
    welcome and good luck. friend me if u would like
  • butchc45
    butchc45 Posts: 5 Member
    Im new to and like u karecamp Im getting married in Nov as well wanna be a motivation buddy?
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    You can add me as a friend if you like. My husband is a cancer survivor too.
  • acmiranda7
    acmiranda7 Posts: 26 Member
    Congrats! Im new also, and I am really sick of being 50lbs over than my ideal weight. Please aff me to your friend list, and we can encourage each other.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Hi! My anniversary is also November 11 (2003)! I just didn't want to wait for the 2011! ;0) I also went on a weight loss program starting in May before the wedding to allow myself plenty of time. I lost 18 lbs, but it looked like I had lost more. All the exercise had put me in great shape! Unfortunately, over the last couple of years, the weight has crept back on (and a few extra lbs)… thus my reason for joining myfitnesspal!

Best of luck to you! You can do it! Just remember, you are beautiful to your honey already!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    i'm new and need TONS of motivation!
    i'm getting married in November and would love to NOT look like a cow in my dress.
    my fiancee is a cancer survivor and is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller than me.
    i want to look beautiful next to my studly honey!!!
    i'd love to have people in my support group.
    so friend requests would be greatly appreciated.
    and any advice would as well.

thanks so much!!
    good luck to all of you

have you followed any of the threads yet? look under "community"...don't know how much you want to lose but there is a thread called "need to lose 100 pounds- part 25 (or maybe it is 26)" that is a public forum that is very supportive....some of the forums are closed to new members and will ususally tell you that when you click on their link
    karen
This discussion has been closed.