Any other moms with babies/toddlers?

Options
So hard to get my workouts in with 3 little ones 3 and under. What do you guys do? I do have a Y membership (free childcare) but just haven’t gone yet. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• proudmomma86
    proudmomma86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 4 kids ages 11, 9, 3, and 1 years old. I go to jazzercise 5 days a week. Its my go to.
  • Mary_T30
    Mary_T30 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me always good too make new mommy friends 2 kids here 3 and 6 years old
  • Mommybellaxo
    Mommybellaxo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yup same here!!!!
    So hard to get my workouts in with 3 little ones 3 and under. What do you guys do? I do have a Y membership (free childcare) but just haven’t gone yet. Feel free to add me!

• WhatThePhok
    WhatThePhok Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I feel you! I've got a 7 and soon to be 2 year old. I make a conscious effort to go to the gym before their dad goes to work and that's how I've been doing it.
  • 2O2OisMyYear
    2O2OisMyYear Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Added you all :)
  • cicilialovato
    cicilialovato Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 month old and trying to work out is a hassle between breast feeding 🤱 it feels like a lot of my time is spent sitting when my husband is at work
  • JaymeJaime
    JaymeJaime Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey mom friends! I’m also looking to add friends for mutual support, feel free to add me!
  • CowgirlConnieMay
    CowgirlConnieMay Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! I have 2 toddlers and a gym membership that doesn't get used as much as I would like!!
  • sugerbrown
    sugerbrown Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Free feel to add me. I got 4 kids.all under 6 years old. Youngest is only 2 months old. Not easy to work out. Some time I let them join in the work out. Am also looking for friends here,
    Add me so we can support each other.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have two toddlers. I do YouTube walkathome and zumba. I also walk round the neighbourhood
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Count Me in - I have a 3 year old and a 3 month old.
    Back on the Jillian Michaels workouts as of this week x
  • Mommybellaxo
    Options
    I have those dvds , those are tough 😅
    cask16 wrote: »
    Count Me in - I have a 3 year old and a 3 month old.
    Back on the Jillian Michaels workouts as of this week x

• Mommybellaxo
    Options
    I do the same thing!!! 😁
    Feel free to add me. I have two toddlers. I do YouTube walkathome and zumba. I also walk round the neighbourhood

• pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have a two and a half year old and an almost 5 month old. So far the only exercise I'm getting is the occasional yoga video and chasing the toddler around. I work full time (although currently furloughed) so it's been hard finding the time to work out. I'm exhausted by the time they go to bed and usually go to bed right after they do. I already get up at 4:30am and since both of them are usually in the bed with me, they wake up with me! Lol it's definitely hard but I'm working on it.
  • Mommybellaxo
    Options
    You got this mama, when they nap try to do a 20 minute workout even if it’s low impact
    pennyks88 wrote: »
    Hi all! I have a two and a half year old and an almost 5 month old. So far the only exercise I'm getting is the occasional yoga video and chasing the toddler around. I work full time (although currently furloughed) so it's been hard finding the time to work out. I'm exhausted by the time they go to bed and usually go to bed right after they do. I already get up at 4:30am and since both of them are usually in the bed with me, they wake up with me! Lol it's definitely hard but I'm working on it.

• youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    pennyks88 wrote: »

@pennyks88 My 2 year old son sleeps with me and my husband, too, and he used to be very "needy" at night, which made it almost impossible for me to wake up early to workout without him also waking up, so I just had to muster a lot of motivation to exercise after work. Since the start of fall (I work at a school), I've been able to get up around 4 to run and my husband has been able to keep him asleep until he has to get up for work, by which time I've finished and showered and can get back in bed with him until a more decent time to wake up. When I was running after work, I either took him out with me in the running stroller or had my husband hang out with him after he got home from work. It's tough and not always convenient to have to schedule exercise around work and baby/toddler sleep schedules, but it won't last forever! Hang in there and you'll find a way!
  • GroverBlue78
    GroverBlue78 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I have a 3yo. I dropped my gym membership cause I was using it to shower more then working out. I wouldn't drop him off at daycare and then go shower before work - LOL. My apartment has a gym so working with the hubby to devise a plan to workout more.
  • FindMeUnderTheWillow
    Options
    I have a 5 year old and a 15 month old. Feel free to add me! Would love to give and receive support in this journey we are all on! :)