Back on the wagon again...

Options
Hey there... hi there... yo!! Once upon a time I was on my way to becoming fit, but then I fell off of the wagon.. and now here I am back on the wagon... is there anyone out here on the same journey?

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    We all are.
  • fitnesscat2014
    fitnesscat2014 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes feel free to add me. I would add you but I don’t know how lol
  • Withcyhoe
    Withcyhoe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here! I cant figure out how to follow people on this new version! Good luck!
  • LynnBBQ72
    LynnBBQ72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yes. I was here in 2016 (?) and lost 50 lbs. Then I hit the wall and could not lose any more, so I dropped to 1200 calories per day. Then my hair was falling out and I was sooooo tired all the time and I just could not keep going. So I gained back 60 lbs because I'm an over-achiever!!! So here I am... at 230 lbs and my A1C is 8.3. Yikes! My doctor told me to never go as low as 1200 calories again. This time I'm going to be more sensible and probably a lot slower.

Anyone can send me a Friend request - almost all of mine from the old days are gone. Still trying to figure out the new version.....
  • adef5
    adef5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same! Back at it after losing 30 pounds over 3 years ago and slowly having gained it all back :blush: <!! OH well. I shall try again! I'm trying intermittent fasting on the suggestion of a nutritionist-- I've read good and bad things about it so we'll see how it goes for me!!
  • nh2010
    nh2010 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Trying IF right now - yes, was here on this path before and going to do it for good this time around. Add me if you like.
  • davidleewilson
    davidleewilson Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have been up and down lots, I am at 222 would like to get in shape and down to 190. Feel free to add me.