Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Level 10 stress

Today I am super stressed out because of my job. I am on furlough and not receiving any income. This stress is is making me want to turn to food for comfort. But I know that comfort will be temporary. So I’m taking some time today to just cry and wait for the stress to pass.

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Get up an move. Yoga, walking, zumba whatever you will remotely enjoy, it will help improve your outlook and distract you from the cravings.
  • pnst84ever
    pnst84ever Posts: 22 Member
    Just remember. It will get better.
  • kenyavelarde
    kenyavelarde Posts: 1 Member
    I’m sorry to hear this, things will work out . Can you go on unemployment, seek help etc? Defirinley stay active and doing things around the house so you feel in control of your life
  • TanyaHooton
    TanyaHooton Posts: 249 Member
    I would be stressed out today. I am sorry this is happening to you; it definitely sucks. But know that it will not last forever and you'll be back at your job soon.

Try to alleviate stress in other ways: take a walk or a run, do yoga, pet a cat, play with a dog or a baby, read a book, take a bath, take a nap, chill with Netflix.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Federal shut-down? That sucks.

Can you go to a temp agency and find a temp job? Just a thought.