Need motivation? Weight gaining progress!!!

Hi everyone!!

I am sharing with you my progress pic and i'd love it if you would share yours too!

I am a month in and started out at 86 lb and now I am 91.2 lb.
I used to always believe I couldn't gain weight and blah blah until I started putting my mind to it and taking it seriously.
Seeing my pics side by side has really motivated me to keep going and pushing and if it did that to me maybe it could do that to others!'
If I can gain weight so can you!!

Lets see those progress pics to get motivated!
pdupol4758gh.jpg

Replies

• 3L1ZAB3TH1222
    3L1ZAB3TH1222 Posts: 1 Member
    Wow. This is good. Congrats. I also started a weight gain process myself. I gained 5 lbs current weight 120. This gave me an extra push. Thanks. Keep it up
  • MzNeekyBee
    MzNeekyBee Posts: 1 Member
    Great stuff! Well done.
    I've managed to gain and maintain a healthy diet before. But suddenly out of nowhere I lost about 10lbs in the last month and a half 😱 I am getting checked out but I've also decided to come back here and get my weight and eating back on track. I'll be following this! 😊
  • iandjray2723
    iandjray2723 Posts: 15 Member
    Awsome 👍
  • Jonnydebrasco
    Jonnydebrasco Posts: 68 Member
    Welldone and hot
  • adelsoarias5
    adelsoarias5 Posts: 2 Member
    Good job keep it up
  • upgradedversion
    upgradedversion Posts: 6 Member

I don’t have any pics as yet but I’ve just started this weight gain journey and the pic was def a motivation. Can you share some tips on how u gained the weight?
    Def appreciate it!
  • abilene_
    abilene_ Posts: 11 Member
    I don’t have any pics as yet but I’ve just started this weight gain journey and the pic was def a motivation. Can you share some tips on how u gained the weight?
    Def appreciate it!

Yay! Well I have just been meeting my calorie needs and I work out my legs and butt 5 days a week. I'm a busy body so I drink the Boost Very High Calorie drinks in place of snacks during work. It has helped out immensely!