day 5, I'm doing great, but would like some more friends

Options
i enjoy logging in my food, it really helps me counter calories as well as pay attention to how healthy vs non healthy food items are..

however, I would love some more friends. I'm going through something hard and need a little help :)

Replies

• Mariaswm
    Mariaswm Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Add me. I log on daily. I like how logging food keeps me in check too. I'm here to motivate and support. I'm not sure how to add friends so please feel free to add me. 😊
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Welcome! FR sent. I've been here for years, currently maintaining.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp, wishing you good luck
  • Locqlynn
    Locqlynn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thank you all so much!!!
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Locqlynn wrote: »
    i enjoy logging in my food, it really helps me counter calories as well as pay attention to how healthy vs non healthy food items are..

however, I would love some more friends. I'm going through something hard and need a little help :)

Step 1: Stop looking at individual foods as healthy or unhealthy and start looking at the context of your entire daily calorie intake as healthy or unhealthy.

There are situations where eating an apple is unhealthy and there are situations where eating ice cream can be considered healthy. Don't get too hung up on individual details and make sure you're able to see the big picture. Forest for the trees...
  • winodini
    winodini Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Looking for daily supportive friends 😁
  • unc98mlc
    unc98mlc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I’d love some supportive friends!
  • pnst84ever
    pnst84ever Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • SindyLouWho2
    SindyLouWho2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for more friendly support. Please add me. I don't know how to request you guys as friends 🌹
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I've gone up and down (mostly up) in weight over the years, however I am determined to stop justifying terrible food and stick with it.
  • benn8895
    benn8895 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Locqlynn wrote: »

Add me! I definitely need friends on this journey!
  • nickiashing
    nickiashing Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me too o:)
  • sassysas33
    sassysas33 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me I’ll help you ☺️
  • baileyh1986
    baileyh1986 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I’m on mfp all the time logging and posting 😃 I’ll send you a request 🙂
  • sweetneat75
    sweetneat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me tooooo
  • sweetnic
    sweetnic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I’m always open to new friends who will motivate and encourage! And I will do the same for you!
  • Chaos5150
    Chaos5150 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello! While I'm not "new" to MFP, I am hoping to make some friends on here to help keep me involved, and thusly, help me stay on track.
  • hillarysmith0529
    hillarysmith0529 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me, always good to find new and supportive friends :)